Default Even MORE MAGA!

On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:35:19 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/31/21 9:27 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 06:28:38 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 10:51:09 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 00:29:36 -0500, wrote:On Fri, 29 Jan 2021 13:46:04 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 1/29/21 1:18 PM, True North wrote: On Friday, 29 January 2021 at 14:12:02 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:30:54 -0500, Keyser Söze

wrote: The end of 2020 brought the sharpest rise in the U.S. poverty rate since the 1960s, according to a study released Monday. Economists Bruce Meyer from the University of Chicago and James Sullivan of the University of Notre Dame found that the poverty rate
increased by 2.4 percentage points during the latter half of 2020 as the U.S. continued to suffer the economic impacts of COVID-19. That percentage-point rise is nearly double the largest annual increase in poverty since the 1960s. This means an additional 8 million people nationwide are now considered
poor. Moreover, the poverty
rate for Black Americans is estimated to have jumped by 5.4 percentage points, or by 2.4 million individuals. The scholars’ findings put the rate at 11.8 percent in December. While poverty is down from readings of more than 15 percent a decade earlier, the new estimates suggest that the annual

Census Bureau tally due in September will be higher than the last official, pre-pandemic level of 10.5 percent in 2019. Black Americans were more than twice as likely to be poor than their white counterparts in December — an improvement from the summer months when they were nearly three times more apt
to live in poverty — but an increase from before the pandemic, when the differential was under two. https://tinyurl.com/yyrfjnfx Forty-one percent of Black Americans don't complete high school. Could that have any bearing on your numbers? -- Freedom Isn't Free! Was that when you were a
teacher or later? Point, game. He belonged to the same union as far less competent people. I alsodoubt he taught in an inner city school where you graduate when youhave been there 12 years whether you showed up consistently, did thework or learned anything. No, no, no. I most certainly did not join the union.

The union steward and I hadan expremely ****ty relationship. Every year, when new teachers came on board,I'd explain to them various ways to get the union 'benefits', e.g. child batteryinsurance, etc., without joining the union. This ****ed the steward off bigtime. I would inform the newbies of Virginia Professional Educators,
anon-union, non-political organization that charged members much less than theunions did:
http://www.virginiaeducator.org/index.htmlI doubt if Harry likes this organization.--Freedom Isn't Free!

I'M PROUD OF YA PAL.
DID YOU KNOW THAT TEACHERS UNIONS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ARE
BLOCKING THE REOPENING OF SCHOOLS. IT'S TIME FOR BIDEN TO WRITE
ANOTHER EXEC. ORDER AND KICK DEM BITCHES IN THE ARSE.

Biden wants the schools open, but I'll bet he caves to the unions.

===

Biden needs to get the teachers vaccinated ASAP.

Damn those pesky teachers who don't want to contract COVID because they
haven't been inoculated yet and neither have the kids they teach and, of
course, the school systems don't have the extra money they need to
sanitize their schools continuously.

Money?
Our little podunk school systems spends about a billion and a half a
year. They can buy some Clorox.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

The school I graduated from has been having full classes all year. They did
close for one week in November when there was a small spike in positive tests.

The teachers and administrators came to work, and so did the students.

Of course, this wasn't a union school. It is a Catholic School in Missouri.

Damn those pesky Catholics who haven't been innoculated as haven't the kids.
And, of course, the school doesn't have the extra money for continuous classroom
sanitization.

Krause, you're so full of **** I don't see how Donnie can keep his head buried
in your butt!

A salmon swimming up the rapids.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

If they get the shot, they need to come to work.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

Absolutely, no excuses.

John Wrote in message:r
[...]

How can he private schools in Chicago be doing so well without it? Makes you
wonder about the liberal unions, eh?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Even more MAGA... Keyser Soze General 34 May 9th 20 10:21 PM
MAGA'ing right along... Keyser Soze General 0 April 16th 20 01:43 PM
MAGA! Again Keyser Soze General 50 April 5th 20 12:30 AM
More MAGA... Keyser Soze[_2_] General 11 March 31st 20 11:49 PM
MAGA! Keyser Söze General 8 December 15th 17 01:55 AM