Default MAGA!

Didn't believe Trump could MAGA..

But he is.. Alabama...Alabama voted in a Democrat to the U.S. Senate for
the 1st time in 25 years..

A GOP representative from Kentucky just ate some lead, by his own hand,
after being called out for trying to **** a 17 yesr old girl.

Half his cabinet has been fired or quit.. .Omarosa, just yesterday...

His whole crew is being investigated by the FBI with at least 2 or 3
admitting wrong doing...

This guy was better than I thought.

Can't wait till his tax bill passes so we can finally put to rest the
trickle down bull****..

I think he is secretly a liberal ...

Mid terms..2018!!!

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On 12/14/2017 10:12 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Didn't believe Trump could MAGA..

But he is.. Alabama...Alabama voted in a Democrat to the U.S. Senate for
the 1st time in 25 years..

A GOP representative from Kentucky just ate some lead, by his own hand,
after being called out for trying to **** a 17 yesr old girl.

Half his cabinet has been fired or quit.. .Omarosa, just yesterday...

His whole crew is being investigated by the FBI with at least 2 or 3
admitting wrong doing...

This guy was better than I thought.

Can't wait till his tax bill passes so we can finally put to rest the
trickle down bull****..

I think he is secretly a liberal ...

Mid terms..2018!!!

Geeze. One Democrat gets elected and you're on a roll.

But, I happen to agree with you. Republicans have screwed the pooch
in terms of the mid-terms and probably the general in 2020. Unlike the
Democrats who are all unified and in lock step with each other following
the instructions of Schumer and Pelosi, the Republicans have too many
independent thinkers. Trying to unify is like the bureau drawers where
one pops open every time you slam another shut.

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 10:12:19 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Didn't believe Trump could MAGA..

His whole crew is being investigated by the FBI with at least 2 or 3
admitting wrong doing...

It turns out the FBI may have been meddling in the election as much as
the GRU.

This guy was better than I thought.

Can't wait till his tax bill passes so we can finally put to rest the
trickle down bull****..

I think he is secretly a liberal ...

I always did.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Söze

A GOP representative from Kentucky just ate some lead, by his own hand,
after being called out for trying to **** a 17 yesr old girl.

You left out where he was also an evangelical pastor...😉

On Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:19:20 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

Trump has certainly been good for the democrats. Let's see what they
do with this bump. I expect them to squander it on impeachment
hearings.

On 12/14/17 11:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Söze

A GOP representative from Kentucky just ate some lead, by his own hand,
after being called out for trying to **** a 17 yesr old girl.

You left out where he was also an evangelical pastor...😉

Oh...wasn't aware of that. Fits.
Tim Tim is offline

2:19 PMKeyser Soze
Oh...wasn't aware of that. Fits.

Nope.

On 12/14/17 3:51 PM, Tim wrote:

2:19 PMKeyser Soze
Oh...wasn't aware of that. Fits.

Nope.

You mean, it isn't usual for evangelical christian preachers to chase
after young girls because of their purity, like Roy Moore?
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
You mean, it isn't usual for evangelical christian preachers to chase
after young girls because of their purity, like Roy Moore?

Not to you