Default Everything's up to date...

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 12:35 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

...in Oklahoma...

The Oklahoma Attorney General’s Office has been tasked with attempting
to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug touted by former
President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus.

In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase,
defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for
the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and “that money will
not have gone to waste in any respect.”

But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to
its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private
pharmaceutical wholesaler.

Alex Gerszewski, a spokesman for Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter,
said this week that the AG’s office was working with the state health
department “to try to figure out a solution.”

Gerszewski said Hunter’s office had gotten involved at the request of
the Oklahoma State Department of Health.

Stitt was criticized last year for the $2 million purchase, a move
viewed by some as a partisan move to curry favor with conservatives who
were defending Trump amid criticism of his own support of the drug.

- - -

Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You complain about that. Governor Newsom ordered a $billion of masks from
China, making a down payment of $500 million. 3 months later we still had
not received any masks and not sure if we ever got them or the money back.

I would say the difference is that Oklahoma was duped by Trump but since
Trump is an intellectual cipher, maybe the "duping" was not intentional.
I wonder if the California issue you raise has been resolved. Has it?
The masks were and are needed, unlike the Trump medication.

Speaking of the ex-potus you so admire, I hope his banishment from
twitter is permanent. As a national political figure, he has nothing to
add to civil discourse. I don't expect the wussie Republicans in the
Senate to vote to convict him, but I do have hope federal and state
courts will initiate serious criminal cases against Trump.

He ordered them from an electrical car maker who had an office in
California. They had never made masks. They did return $275 million as
they could not get Federal certification of the N95 masks. Which he agreed
to pay $3.75 each for. Buy a couple million and should be less than 50
cents. Before the pandemic I paid about that retail at the welding supply
for N95 masks. Wonder how much Newsom and his buddies profited? If they
didn’t, then he is even a worse businessman than I thought.

According to several news articles, California was due to get a refund
on the rest of the down payment, to wit:

"The $247 million is half of an up-front payment the state made for the
contract in April in an unusual move of making a payment before goods
were delivered. The state could’ve clawed back all of its up-front
payment under the original agreement, but an amendment signed Wednesday
gives the company another month to meet the certification. If the masks
aren’t certified by May 31, California can get the rest of the payment
back in early June."

The reason California and other states overpaid for the masks is that
they were in very short supply back then.

Only a frigg’n idiot would pay a half a billion dollars upfront to a
manufacturer for a item they had never made before. Especially at that
price! For that kind of,money, we could have built a manufacturing line
here in California and both saved money, reduced unemployment, and had a
profitable, taxpaying entity.

An addendum.
Same sort of **** when Governor Brown gave the new Bay Bridge deck
construction contract to some Chinese company who had never built a bridge.
Said it would save $300 million. How much unemployment could we have
saved building here. We had companies here in state who had build bridges
and overpasses. So, we got a bunch of bridge deck that sort of worked.
Just not built for anti corrosion and salt air.

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Sze wrote: On 1/27/21 12:35 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Sze wrote: On 1/27/21 12:11 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Sze wrote: ...in Oklahoma... The Oklahoma Attorney General?s Office has been tasked with attempting to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug touted by former President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus. In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and ?that money will not have gone to waste in any respect.? But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler. Alex Gerszewski, a spokesman for Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter, said this week that the AG?s office was working with the state health department ?to try to figure out a solution.? Gerszewski said Hunter?s office had gotten involved at the request of the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Stitt was criticized last year for the $2 million purchase, a move viewed by some as a partisan move to curry favor with conservatives who were defending Trump amid criticism of his own support of the drug. - - - Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. You complain about that. Governor Newsom ordered a $billion of masks from China, making a down payment of $500 million. 3 months later we still had not received any masks and not sure if we ever got them or the money back. I would say the difference is that Oklahoma was duped by Trump but since Trump is an intellectual cipher, maybe the "duping" was not intentional. I wonder if the California issue you raise has been resolved. Has it? The masks were and are needed, unlike the Trump medication. Speaking of the ex-potus you so admire, I hope his banishment from twitter is permanent. As a national political figure, he has nothing to add to civil discourse. I don't expect the wussie Republicans in the Senate to vote to convict him, but I do have hope federal and state courts will initiate serious criminal cases against Trump. He ordered them from an electrical car maker who had an office in California. They had never made masks. They did return $275 million as they could not get Federal certification of the N95 masks. Which he agreed to pay $3.75 each for. Buy a couple million and should be less than 50 cents. Before the pandemic I paid about that retail at the welding supply for N95 masks. Wonder how much Newsom and his buddies profited? If they didn?t, then he is even a worse businessman than I thought. According to several news articles, California was due to get a refund on the rest of the down payment, to wit: "The $247 million is half of an up-front payment the state made for the contract in April in an unusual move of making a payment before goods were delivered. The state could?ve clawed back all of its up-front payment under the original agreement, but an amendment signed Wednesday gives the company another month to meet the certification. If the masks aren?t certified by May 31, California can get the rest of the payment back in early June." The reason California and other states overpaid for the masks is that they were in very short supply back then. Only a frigg?n idiot would pay a half a billion dollars upfront to amanufacturer for a item they had never made before. Especially at thatprice! For that kind of,money, we could have built a manufacturing linehere in California and both saved money, reduced unemployment, and had aprofitable, taxpaying entity.

Nobody ever said your "rules are for thee, not for me" governor
never claimed to be the shinyest apple in the barrel. I wouldn't
be surprised if he was discovered to be a rotten
apple.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 12:35 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

[...]

You know, I no more accept your ideas about factory building than I do
Fretwell's medical advice. I'm sure the State of California had brighter
guys than you around to advise it on the best steps to take when the
idiot in the White House wouldn't invoke the Defense Production Act.

On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 12:43:35 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
[...]

state courts will initiate serious criminal cases against Trump.-- Bozo
Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff
452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the
Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this
list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Trump made good use of Twitter while it was available. Would you
prefer that the half of the country with opposing views to yours
be silenced?

===

The problem with Twitter is that there is no fact checking or content
moderation. Anyone can get on there and make what ever wild ass
claims they want. Trump used that to full advantage and now we've the
the fringe, nut-job conspiracy groups doing the same.

Same as the opposing side. If you are,going to,shut down one, you have to
shutdown all, if you want political fairness.

I don't recall Biden using Twitter to spread the sorts of lies Trump and
his acolytes were spreading and still spread. Trump behaved totally
irresponsibly and he paid the price for it...eventually.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Maybe not Biden, but enough from the other sides view that have not been
shutdown. Unless they censor both sides, then they are propaganda arms.

On 1/27/21 6:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Please provide the names of those federal elected officials/staffers on
"the other sides" who engaged on Twitter in the same sort of
irresponsible behavior and bull**** flinging as Donald Trump and his
high-ranking acolytes. Oh, and provide cites that show their tweets.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 6:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Does not matter if they are an official or not. Do your own homework to
prove the opposite. You are very intellectually lazy.

On 1/27/21 7:37 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 6:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

You're the one who made the moronic comparision, so it is up to you to
prove it. What elected and appointed public figures say in public
matters, especially if they are inciting insurrection or the slaughter
of public officials, like that moronic QANON-Republican congresswoman.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 7:37 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 6:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Oh, you mean like AOC and the Muslim Congress person?

On 1/27/21 8:45 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 7:37 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 6:03 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/27/21 2:57 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
[...]

I haven't read any posts or words from AOC that advocate the violent
overthrow of the United States, or anything like that. Those words and
deeds come from your side of the aisle.

A Cheap Date? hk General 12 September 5th 08 12:19 AM
mature photo personals . best date website . date talk rooms [email protected] General 0 September 1st 07 05:08 AM
The date is set JimH General 75 July 8th 07 11:03 PM
Peggie, can I get a date with you? Gogarty Cruising 0 April 8th 05 07:46 PM