Default Biden kills another 3320 Yesterday

According to the NYT!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John Wrote in message:r
According to the NYT!--Freedom Isn't Free!

Never mind the daily counts. Just post the totals Biden is
responsible for.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:29:52 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT!

===

Why this obsession with obvious bull****?

BTW, you don't have to rely on the NYT:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR3OxhP3wwwbr_ihNoXHNJiW6FbUahQX5SCRlRpW fh52SXSoYFPSo5WIIsE#countries

Hopefully Biden et al will bring some order to the vaccine rollout
chaos, and hopefully the vaccine(s) will soon start to lower infection
rates. The USA now has the highest death toll in the world because of
Trump's denial policies. And that's a fact. We're scheduled to get
our second shots on Wednesday and keeping our fingers crossed that
they don't run out between now and then.

On 1/24/21 11:30 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:29:52 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT!

===

Why this obsession with obvious bull****?

BTW, you don't have to rely on the NYT:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR3OxhP3wwwbr_ihNoXHNJiW6FbUahQX5SCRlRpW fh52SXSoYFPSo5WIIsE#countries

Hopefully Biden et al will bring some order to the vaccine rollout
chaos, and hopefully the vaccine(s) will soon start to lower infection
rates. The USA now has the highest death toll in the world because of
Trump's denial policies. And that's a fact. We're scheduled to get
our second shots on Wednesday and keeping our fingers crossed that
they don't run out between now and then.

Are you getting your second shot from a regular medical facility or the
county or state? My wife is scheduled to get her second shot on Tuesday,
and it is courtesy of the government of the District of Columbia.
Hopefully, she will be able to verify the shot is available with a phone
call tomorrow. I don't get my second shot until mid-February, courtesy
and through the county. The only reaction I had to the first shot was a
bit of soreness in the arm where the needle hit, and it has faded away.

I have Florida friends who are age-eligible but haven't been able to get
their first shots yet...not enough vaccine available.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 11:37:02 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

[...]

County, via their reservation system. We have friends and neighbors
who are having scheduling issues also. I guess we were lucky.

On 1/24/21 11:49 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 11:37:02 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

Same here, basically. County sent out an email announcing signup
possibilities, and I signed up a couple of hours later for a
reservation. Took the only one available that day, and I had a half hour
to get to the county facility. Made it! D.C. was quicker on the draw,
wife had a week's notice for her reservation.

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 10:06:17 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

John Wrote in message:r
According to the NYT!--Freedom Isn't Free!

Never mind the daily counts. Just post the totals Biden is
responsible for.

Yup, a running total would make more sense.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 11:30:55 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:29:52 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT!

===

Why this obsession with obvious bull****?

BTW, you don't have to rely on the NYT:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR3OxhP3wwwbr_ihNoXHNJiW6FbUahQX5SCRlRpW fh52SXSoYFPSo5WIIsE#countries

Hopefully Biden et al will bring some order to the vaccine rollout
chaos, and hopefully the vaccine(s) will soon start to lower infection
rates. The USA now has the highest death toll in the world because of
Trump's denial policies. And that's a fact. We're scheduled to get
our second shots on Wednesday and keeping our fingers crossed that
they don't run out between now and then.

For weeks Harry has given a total of deaths blamed on Trump. I recall nary a
word of disagreement from you.

When I look at the data, i don't see us as the 'highest' in either deaths per
capita or case fatality ratio.

Oh wait, you'd rather use data that doesn't look at the population numbers
because it makes us look worse? Shame on you.

I suppose the leaders of those other countries exhibited worse denial policies?

You could get a job as a CNN 'journalist'!

wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:29:52 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT!

===

Why this obsession with obvious bull****?

BTW, you don't have to rely on the NYT:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR3OxhP3wwwbr_ihNoXHNJiW6FbUahQX5SCRlRpW fh52SXSoYFPSo5WIIsE#countries

Hopefully Biden et al will bring some order to the vaccine rollout
chaos, and hopefully the vaccine(s) will soon start to lower infection
rates. The USA now has the highest death toll in the world because of
Trump's denial policies. And that's a fact. We're scheduled to get
our second shots on Wednesday and keeping our fingers crossed that
they don't run out between now and then.

Here's a link if you need it.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 09:29:52 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT!

===

Why this obsession with obvious bull****?

BTW, you don't have to rely on the NYT:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/?fbclid=IwAR3OxhP3wwwbr_ihNoXHNJiW6FbUahQX5SCRlRpW fh52SXSoYFPSo5WIIsE#countries

Hopefully Biden et al will bring some order to the vaccine rollout
chaos, and hopefully the vaccine(s) will soon start to lower infection
rates. The USA now has the highest death toll in the world because of
Trump's denial policies. And that's a fact. We're scheduled to get
our second shots on Wednesday and keeping our fingers crossed that
they don't run out between now and then.

For weeks Harry has given a total of deaths blamed on Trump. I recall nary a
word of disagreement from you.

===

Following someone elses questionable example has never been a proven
formula for success. That said, Trump's policies of Covid denial
arguably did a great deal to spread the disease and create political
divisiveness.

Biden kills another3734 yesterday John[_6_] General 14 January 25th 21 02:12 PM
So Biden killed 3889 yesterday! John[_6_] General 3 January 23rd 21 12:59 AM
So Joe Biden says... Tim General 31 March 26th 18 01:16 AM
Joe Biden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 March 12th 18 04:24 PM
Joe Biden... F.O.A.D. General 1 March 2nd 14 09:29 PM