Default Biden kills another3734 yesterday

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

On 1/23/21 1:24 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

Well, let's ask the former first lady, the one wearing the shower
curtain when she got off the plane Wednesday in Florida:

"I don't care, do you?"

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 13:24:45 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

I suspect that will be the line out of the White House soon.
Otherwise it is now Biden's virus and he owns all of those dead
people, the unemployed and the failed businesses.
They have about 18 months to turn this around (really or just the
perception in the news) or face a bloodbath in the mid terms.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 13:58:37 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/23/21 1:24 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

Well, let's ask the former first lady, the one wearing the shower
curtain when she got off the plane Wednesday in Florida:

Maybe she was just trying to keep the spit off her dress ;-)

wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

We expected Biden to have the overnight cure!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On 1/24/21 5:15 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 12:12:34 -0500, John wrote:

wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.
I suspect that will be the line out of the White House soon.
Otherwise it is now Biden's virus and he owns all of those dead
people, the unemployed and the failed businesses.
They have about 18 months to turn this around (really or just the
perception in the news) or face a bloodbath in the mid terms.

Trust me, CNN'll have him looking like our savior in no time.

NBC is already starting to point at the drug companies for the vaccine
problem. It isn't presidential laziness anymore although nothing
really changed.

I've seen many comments on social media from Trumpsters, the sore losers
of the pro-Trump cult of personality, who are now having difficulty
securing their much-needed vaccinations actually blaming President Biden
for this shameful debacle - a mere four days after the Inauguration.
This is emblematic of the inability to think clearly and rationally by
those who have been effectively brain-washed by this dangerous political
cult. And the USA is paying the price for this - in disease, morbidity
and death.

wrote:

[...]

If it was President Trumps fault it is now President Biden’s fault. Just
like 9/11. All the training and planning was on Clinton’s watch, but the
action happened in Bush’s watch. Therefore you blame Bush. Turnabout is
the rule.

So Biden killed 3889 yesterday! John[_6_] General 3 January 23rd 21 12:59 AM
So Joe Biden says... Tim General 31 March 26th 18 01:16 AM
Joe Biden Nomen Nescio General 0 March 12th 18 10:41 PM
Joe Biden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 March 12th 18 04:24 PM
Joe Biden... F.O.A.D. General 1 March 2nd 14 09:29 PM