Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Biden kills another3734 yesterday

On 1/23/21 1:24 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.

Well, let's ask the former first lady, the one wearing the shower
curtain when she got off the plane Wednesday in Florida:

"I don't care, do you?"

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,