Default Biden kills another3734 yesterday

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:39:10 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/24/21 5:15 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 12:12:34 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 14:16:27 -0500,
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 13:24:45 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021 12:01:32 -0500, John wrote:

According to the NYT. Fake news? Perhaps. It was probably much worse than that!

===

That's not possible. Everyone knows the virus is a hoax and no worse
than the flu. It will be gone with warmer weather and injections of
Draino. Also, hospitals are over reporting Covid cases to get more
insurance money from the government. We all know those people are
really dying from heart failure. Aliens and the lizard people told
me.
I suspect that will be the line out of the White House soon.
Otherwise it is now Biden's virus and he owns all of those dead
people, the unemployed and the failed businesses.
They have about 18 months to turn this around (really or just the
perception in the news) or face a bloodbath in the mid terms.

Trust me, CNN'll have him looking like our savior in no time.

NBC is already starting to point at the drug companies for the vaccine
problem. It isn't presidential laziness anymore although nothing
really changed.

I've seen many comments on social media from Trumpsters, the sore losers
of the pro-Trump cult of personality, who are now having difficulty
securing their much-needed vaccinations actually blaming President Biden
for this shameful debacle - a mere four days after the Inauguration.
This is emblematic of the inability to think clearly and rationally by
those who have been effectively brain-washed by this dangerous political
cult. And the USA is paying the price for this - in disease, morbidity
and death.

Both claims are irrational bull**** but at least you understand what I
have been saying for months. We heard the same thing from you last
month
The president really doesn't have much to do with things like this.
Private industry is what is going to get us out of this mess.
The government is unprepared for a project this big. CVS, Walgreens
Publix and Giant have the infrastructure in place now. They just need
the vaccine. The vaccine companies are balancing the cost of bigger
facilities across the expected number of doses they will end up
making. Nobody wants to build a big Fab and have it sitting idle in
August.
My only fear is they are going to make this vaccine an annual ritual,
like the flu shot and make billions.

Biden will just print money and give it to them.

You will drink the kool ade and say it is for the common good.

wrote:

[...]

They'll always come up with a story to protect Biden, even if the issue was
identical to Trump's problem. Of course, two months ago they were berating Trump
for the slowness.

--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

It is as much Biden's fault now as it was Trump's fault two months ago.

Check out Europe, especially Holland, which just started giving vaccines
Wednesday.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 02:18:24 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:39:10 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Presenting Harry with reality is wasted time.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 17:39:10 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 1/24/21 5:15 PM,
[...]

Your last sentence is directly from the Democrat beginners handbook.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

So Biden killed 3889 yesterday! John[_6_] General 3 January 23rd 21 12:59 AM
So Joe Biden says... Tim General 31 March 26th 18 01:16 AM
Joe Biden Nomen Nescio General 0 March 12th 18 10:41 PM
Joe Biden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 1 March 12th 18 04:24 PM
Joe Biden... F.O.A.D. General 1 March 2nd 14 09:29 PM