Default Anti-Corona Virus

Thanks to our sleepy little county, got my first anti-COVID shot
yesterday. County had already vaccinated medical providers and other
first responders, and sent out an email with a sign-up sheet for
geezers. A day later, I got a follow-up email with the ability to pick a
time window for a "drive through" shot. Picked 1 pm yesterday, there
were about 50 cars in line ahead of me, but the line moved quickly
through a county warehouse where nurses were doing the injecting. Got
the Moderna shot. Only after-effect today is a slight bit of soreness at
the injection site. Wife gets her second Moderna shot next week,
courtesy of the government of D.C. D.C. is doing its shots at the
in-store clinics of chain grocery stores, among other places.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

On Friday, January 22, 2021 at 8:09:24 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Thanks to Trump, got my first anti-COVID shot
yesterday.

I fixed it for you.

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:09:21 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Thanks to our sleepy little county, got my first anti-COVID shot
yesterday. County had already vaccinated medical providers and other
first responders, and sent out an email with a sign-up sheet for
geezers. A day later, I got a follow-up email with the ability to pick a
time window for a "drive through" shot. Picked 1 pm yesterday, there
were about 50 cars in line ahead of me, but the line moved quickly
through a county warehouse where nurses were doing the injecting. Got
the Moderna shot. Only after-effect today is a slight bit of soreness at
the injection site. Wife gets her second Moderna shot next week,
courtesy of the government of D.C. D.C. is doing its shots at the
in-store clinics of chain grocery stores, among other places.

Got mine last week, but didn't need to write an essay bragging about it.

Narcissism sucks, eh Harry!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Thanks to our sleepy little county, got my first anti-COVID shot
yesterday. County had already vaccinated medical providers and other
first responders, and sent out an email with a sign-up sheet for
geezers. A day later, I got a follow-up email with the ability to pick a
time window for a "drive through" shot. Picked 1 pm yesterday, there
were about 50 cars in line ahead of me, but the line moved quickly
through a county warehouse where nurses were doing the injecting. Got
the Moderna shot. Only after-effect today is a slight bit of soreness at
the injection site. Wife gets her second Moderna shot next week,
courtesy of the government of D.C. D.C. is doing its shots at the
in-store clinics of chain grocery stores, among other places.

===

We got our first shot in late December and scheduled for our second
next week. Distribution in Florida is far from perfect but it is
getting done.

wrote:

[...]

You are on the same schedule as the District of Columbia. Maryland was
slow for ordinary geezers like me until this week and next week the
supermarkets are starting up. Our little county was pretty efficient in
the dosing...four teams of three persons each, headed by a nurse, doing
the "stabbing" to people in cars going through a county facility, plus
volunteer firefighters doing the traffic directing, and a big parking
lot outside the facility to do the 15-minute wait with a nurse wandering
around to make sure everyone was ok, post-injection.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/22/21 10:49 AM, Wayne B wrote: On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:09:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: Thanks to our sleepy little county, got my first anti-COVID shot yesterday. County had already vaccinated medical providers and other first responders, and sent out an email with a sign-up sheet for geezers. A day later, I got a follow-up email with the ability to pick a time window for a "drive through" shot. Picked 1 pm yesterday, there were about 50 cars in line ahead of me, but the line moved quickly through a county warehouse where nurses were doing the injecting. Got the Moderna shot. Only after-effect today is a slight bit of soreness at the injection site. Wife gets her second Moderna shot next week, courtesy of the government of D.C. D.C. is doing its shots at the in-store clinics of chain grocery stores, among other places. === We got our first shot in late December and scheduled for our second next week. Distribution in Florida is far from perfect but it is getting done. You are on the same schedule as the District of Columbia. Maryland was slow for ordinary geezers like me until this week and next week the supermarkets are starting up. Our little county was pretty efficient in the dosing...four teams of three persons each, headed by a nurse, doing the "stabbing" to people in cars going through a county facility, plus volunteer firefighters doing the traffic directing, and a big parking lot outside the facility to do the 15-minute wait with a nurse wandering around to make sure everyone was ok, post-injection.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

A small county full of pig farms is a lot easier to deal with than
population centers. Don't even try to make comparisons.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

[...]

The problem here and probably everywhere is supply. There is plenty of
infrastructure now to schedule and give the shots. They just don't
have the vaccine. Publix sells out in seconds.
I understand Biden and Fauci are huddled over 55 gallon vats in the
basement of NIH building 10 making it as fast as they can. We should
have plenty soon.