Default Botched...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:20:40 -0500, John wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:22:33 -0500, wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:19:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

More than seven times as many Americans have died in one year a result
of Trump's botched COVID-19 response than died in ten years of America's
moronic incursion into Vietnam.

Perhaps the Trump family will pay for a wall on which we can emblaze the
name of every American who died during Trump's term as a result of his
COVID-19 response incompetence.

We have a vaccine in about one TENTH the time a normal vaccine takes
but I know you wouldn't think of giving Trump a bit of credit for it
but you will blame him for the virus.
I suppose you can take some comfort that this marginally tested
vaccine kills a few people. I suppose they are all Trump's fault too.

Got my first dose Friday. Called my friend in Holland. They've not started yet.
Trump did damn good here!

As much as people were whining, DeSantis is doing a pretty good job
with the meager amount of vaccine available here too. They have moved
from county distribution out into the retail outlets that have a lot
more experience with vaccinations. Publix, CVS and Walgreens are
accepting or preparing to accept appointments as we speak. The problem
is they sell out in minutes. There are still logistical limits to how
much vaccine the manufacturers can come up with and the government is
not going to change that much in the short term.

Of course now that it is all on Biden, the shift in criticism will go
to the manufacturers. I just think people have unrealistic
expectations for something that is barely over a month old.
(Moderna was approved 12/18/20). I am still waiting until the black
friday like hysteria dies down. I ducked this thing for a year, I can
hide out another month or so.

wrote:

[...]

You forgot to mention your idol, Donald Trump, by name.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

wrote:

[...]

Who?
I already forgot about him. Your turn.

On 1/20/21 9:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I'm looking forward to all the indictments rumored to be coming
Trump's way...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/20/21 9:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

As well as the call for Biden impeachment.

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 21:53:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/20/21 9:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Don't be too disappointed when they find out you can't put 12 people
in a room without 2 or 3 of them being Trump fans. It only takes one
to hang a jury.

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:46:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/20/21 9:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Biden has impeachment insurance standing next to him in a size 16
pants suit.

On 1/21/21 1:39 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 21:53:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/20/21 9:12 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Trump prides himself as a deal maker. If he is facing criminal charges,
he'll try to cop a plea.

On 1/21/21 1:41 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:46:09 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/20/21 9:12 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

What does that mean? If you are referring to the new veep, she looks to
be about 5'3" tall in bare feet and about 125 pounds. That's closer to a
size 8.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 03:46:09 -0000 (UTC), wrote:Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/20/21 9:12 PM,
wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/20/21 4:49 PM, wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:20:40 -0500, John wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:22:33 -0500, wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:19:39 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: More than seven times as many Americans have died in one year a result of Trump's botched COVID-19 response than died in ten years of America's moronic incursion into Vietnam. Perhaps the Trump family will pay for a wall on which we can emblaze the name of every American who died during Trump's term as a result of his COVID-19 response incompetence. We have a vaccine in about one TENTH the time a normal vaccine takes but I know you wouldn't think of giving Trump a bit of credit for it but you will blame him for the virus. I suppose you can take some comfort that this marginally tested vaccine kills a few people. I suppose they are all Trump's fault too. Got my first dose Friday. Called my friend in Holland. They've not started yet. Trump did damn good here! As much as people were whining, DeSantis is doing a pretty good job with the meager amount of vaccine available here too. They have moved from county distribution out into the retail outlets that have a lot more experience with vaccinations. Publix, CVS and Walgreens are accepting or preparing to accept appointments as we speak. The problem is they sell out in minutes. There are still logistical limits to how much vaccine the manufacturers can come up with and the government is not going to change that much in the short term. Of course now that it is all on Biden, the shift in criticism will go to the manufacturers. I just think people have unrealistic expectations for something that is barely over a month old. (Moderna was approved 12/18/20). I am still waiting until the black friday like hysteria dies down. I ducked this thing for a year, I can hide out another month or so. You forgot to mention your idol, Donald Trump, by name. Who? I already forgot about him. Your turn. Oh, I'm looking forward to all the indictments rumored to be coming Trump's way... As well as the call for Biden impeachment. Biden has impeachment insurance standing next to him in a size 16pants suit.

Maybe we can have a group impeachment. Wouldn't that be nice?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Refund for botched dental work? Justan Olphart General 26 June 2nd 15 01:40 AM
Botched up the keel Ree-Yees General 14 May 28th 04 06:40 PM
Brand new prop botched after 2 uses! Ree-Yees General 4 May 20th 04 12:13 AM