Default Botched...

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 21:53:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/20/21 9:12 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:51:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/20/21 4:49 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 17:20:40 -0500, John wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 16:22:33 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:19:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

More than seven times as many Americans have died in one year a result
of Trump's botched COVID-19 response than died in ten years of America's
moronic incursion into Vietnam.

Perhaps the Trump family will pay for a wall on which we can emblaze the
name of every American who died during Trump's term as a result of his
COVID-19 response incompetence.

We have a vaccine in about one TENTH the time a normal vaccine takes
but I know you wouldn't think of giving Trump a bit of credit for it
but you will blame him for the virus.
I suppose you can take some comfort that this marginally tested
vaccine kills a few people. I suppose they are all Trump's fault too.

Got my first dose Friday. Called my friend in Holland. They've not started yet.
Trump did damn good here!

As much as people were whining, DeSantis is doing a pretty good job
with the meager amount of vaccine available here too. They have moved
from county distribution out into the retail outlets that have a lot
more experience with vaccinations. Publix, CVS and Walgreens are
accepting or preparing to accept appointments as we speak. The problem
is they sell out in minutes. There are still logistical limits to how
much vaccine the manufacturers can come up with and the government is
not going to change that much in the short term.

Of course now that it is all on Biden, the shift in criticism will go
to the manufacturers. I just think people have unrealistic
expectations for something that is barely over a month old.
(Moderna was approved 12/18/20). I am still waiting until the black
friday like hysteria dies down. I ducked this thing for a year, I can
hide out another month or so.

You forgot to mention your idol, Donald Trump, by name.

Who?
I already forgot about him. Your turn.

Oh, I'm looking forward to all the indictments rumored to be coming
Trump's way...

Don't be too disappointed when they find out you can't put 12 people
in a room without 2 or 3 of them being Trump fans. It only takes one
to hang a jury.