Default Masks on Federal Property?

Trump caught hell because he didn't mandate the wearing of masks across the
country. Why the hell is Biden not mandating masks across the country? I'm sure
CNN will explain the rationale. What bull****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:52:25 -0500, John wrote:

Trump caught hell because he didn't mandate the wearing of masks across the
country. Why the hell is Biden not mandating masks across the country? I'm sure
CNN will explain the rationale. What bull****!

Perhaps a constitutional attorney explained what the powers granted to
the federal government are.

On 1/18/21 9:52 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 09:02:58 -0500, wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 19:02:17 -0500, John wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:52:21 -0500,
wrote:

On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:52:25 -0500, John wrote:

Trump caught hell because he didn't mandate the wearing of masks across the
country. Why the hell is Biden not mandating masks across the country? I'm sure
CNN will explain the rationale. What bull****!

Perhaps a constitutional attorney explained what the powers granted to
the federal government are.

That didn't matter when Trump wouldn't mandate masks for every American!

He doesn't have that power, nor does Biden. They can tell you what to
do when you are on executive branch property but out in the world
perhaps a governor could but not the federal government. (10th
amendment)

===

The important thing is for the POTUS to lead by example and not mock
people who are trying to do the right thing. It's also important to
show some respect for science and medical professionals, unlike DJT.

It is also important to have a POTUS who gives a damn about the people
of this country. Obviously, Donald Trump is not in that category.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/18/21 9:52 AM, Wayne B wrote: On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 09:02:58 -0500, wrote: On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 19:02:17 -0500, John wrote: On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 17:52:21 -0500, wrote: On Sun, 17 Jan 2021 16:52:25 -0500, John wrote: Trump caught hell because he didn't mandate the wearing of masks across the country. Why the hell is Biden not mandating masks across the country? I'm sure CNN will explain the rationale. What bull****! Perhaps a constitutional attorney explained what the powers granted to the federal government are. That didn't matter when Trump wouldn't mandate masks for every American! He doesn't have that power, nor does Biden. They can tell you what to do when you are on executive branch property but out in the world perhaps a governor could but not the federal government. (10th amendment) === The important thing is for the POTUS to lead by example and not mock people who are trying to do the right thing. It's also important to show some respect for science and medical professionals, unlike DJT. It is also important to have a POTUS who gives a damn about the people of this country. Obviously, Donald Trump is not in that category.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SO WHY IS HE SHUTTING DOWN THE PIPELINE UNDER CONSTRUCTION. SO WHY
IS HE INVITING ALL COMERS FROM SOUTH OF THE BORDER TO BECOME OUR
DEPENDANTS WHEN HE CAN'T TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN.

wrote:

[...]

It is hard to find anyone in DC that lives up to that lofty goal. All
of them seem to get caught on camera without their mask in places
where they should be wearing one.

I also question the science when a "mask" can be anything from a neck
gaiter to a certified KN95 respirator and we are supposed to believe
they are the same.

I doubt 10% of the people do everything right.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/face-mask-mistakes-covid-19_l_5ff35c27c5b65a92291089df

That's the Huff Post so even Harry will have to agree.

Why are we fighting over masks? (as a nation) [email protected] General 56 August 22nd 20 04:05 AM
Masks [email protected] General 3 May 3rd 20 01:58 AM
Help with california personal property tax. [email protected] General 5 September 28th 05 03:11 AM