Default That pillow fella...

https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:24:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
They should have The Johns' ugly mug in there doing the kissing.

On Sat, 16 Jan 2021 10:01:17 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:24:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
They should have The Johns' ugly mug in there doing the kissing.

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:24:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
They should have The Johns' ugly mug in there doing the kissing.

You seem fascinated by John.Â* Are you jealous that he is a better man,
and father, than you?Â* Grade school bullies typically pick on the smart
kids and end up as losers.Â* You never grew up, eh?

On Sunday, 17 January 2021 at 00:05:50 UTC-4, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:24:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
They should have The Johns' ugly mug in there doing the kissing.

You seem fascinated by John. Are you jealous that he is a better man,
and father, than you? Grade school bullies typically pick on the smart
kids and end up as losers. You never grew up, eh?

Isn't that sweet...one of the little turds coming to the defence of the big ****.
Sounds like y'all are the one fascinated with The John.

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 13:24:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/MNMSNq6
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

SNERK!
They should have The Johns' ugly mug in there doing the kissing.

You seem fascinated by John. Are you jealous that he is a better man,
and father, than you? Grade school bullies typically pick on the smart
kids and end up as losers. You never grew up, eh?

Isn't that sweet...one of the little turds coming to the defence of the big ****.
Sounds like y'all are the one fascinated with The John.

John the Racist hardly is a "better man." He's just another diehard
Trumpster, as is "Gunny Alex." BTW, is Alex in this country legally?

True North wrote:
[...]

Good question. Inquiring minds would like to know.
ICE might be interested in the outrageous amount of guns he's accumulating.

True North wrote:
[...]

"Claims" to be accumulating. What's odd is that what he says he is
buying seem to be perfectly ordinary and readily available firearms
anyone may buy at any decent gun shop. There doesn't seem to be anything
special about them. Sorta like going to the post office and buying a
roll of whatever stamps the clerk has in the drawer...

True North wrote:
[...]

What happened when Mariner Finance repo'd your new toy?

True North wrote:
[...]

I guess all those ordinary off the shelf guns make him feel special.
Probably wasn't allowed to own any back in Cuba.