Default Now this is too damned funny...

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump will leave the White House for Florida shortly
before President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration Wednesday, two sources
familiar with his plans said on the condition of anonymity to discuss
details not yet announced.

Trump will hold a farewell ceremony at Joint Base Andrews, the usual
jumping off point for Air Force One located in Maryland just outside of
Washington, D.C., before his final departure from the capital city, the
sources said.

Details of that ceremony are still under consideration, according to
sources, but may include a color guard and 21-gun salute. The president
has previously changed his travel plans in the weeks since election.

Trump had already announced he would skip Biden’s inauguration, breaking
with more than a century of tradition. That means Trump will also ditch
the traditional helicopter lift from the U.S. Capitol, a potent moment
of symbolism that underscores the peaceful transfer of power between two
presidents.

The departure of Donald ****head Trump...maybe it'll be made into a
cheap made for TV movie...

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Damned rain! Keyser Söze General 8 November 13th 18 01:50 PM
I'll be damned Poco Deplorevole General 37 May 30th 17 04:42 PM
Damned gadgets [email protected] Cruising 4 February 11th 08 09:00 PM
File Under: I'll be damned... PocoLoco General 5 September 21st 05 11:07 AM
On Topic: Damned and double damned... P. Fritz General 35 September 6th 05 06:10 AM