Default A Model 'Merricun

https://ibb.co/Zg6QZDj

Why do most of the Crazed Trumpsters look like this guy or, worse, this
guy with another 150 pounds on him? Obviously, none of them have a
rational woman in their lives, because no woman would put up with a mess
like this. I'm not against beards, but really, fellas...the caveman
mountain man look is so 18th Century. This is McCall Calhoun (of course,
that is his name), of Americus, Georgia (of course).

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 11:45:54 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/Zg6QZDj

Why do most of the Crazed Trumpsters look like this guy or, worse, this
guy with another 150 pounds on him? Obviously, none of them have a
rational woman in their lives, because no woman would put up with a mess
like this. I'm not against beards, but really, fellas...the caveman
mountain man look is so 18th Century. This is McCall Calhoun (of course,
that is his name), of Americus, Georgia (of course).

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow.. that could be the JohnnyMop or one of his close relatives from Squirreltown, Missouri.

On 1/10/21 12:35 PM, True North wrote:
[...]

I haven't seem Herring in maybe 12 years or more, so I have no idea what
he looks like these days. At the time, though, he was pretty damned ugly
and a full beard would have suited him.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of
your posts and I don't read any of them.

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 09:35:24 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

[...]

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is? You definitely fit the bill!

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!