Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default A Model 'Merricun

On 1/10/21 12:35 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 11:45:54 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://ibb.co/Zg6QZDj

Why do most of the Crazed Trumpsters look like this guy or, worse, this
guy with another 150 pounds on him? Obviously, none of them have a
rational woman in their lives, because no woman would put up with a mess
like this. I'm not against beards, but really, fellas...the caveman
mountain man look is so 18th Century. This is McCall Calhoun (of course,
that is his name), of Americus, Georgia (of course).

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Wow.. that could be the JohnnyMop or one of his close relatives from Squirreltown, Missouri.

I haven't seem Herring in maybe 12 years or more, so I have no idea what
he looks like these days. At the time, though, he was pretty damned ugly
and a full beard would have suited him.