Default The cop who died

Although CNN would have the world, including Wayne and Harry, believe that the
officer who died was wounded during an altercation with the protestors, CNN
themselves (most likely by accident) published the truth:

"Papathanasiou (Capitol Police union chair) retracted his statement to WUSA and
told CNN the officer was still on life support.

"He had a stroke. I think he's on life support. We've got some misinformation on
that. He's on life support from what I'm hearing," Papathanasiou told CNN."

Although the initial statement said, "“was injured while physically engaging
with protesters,” there is no indication of what injuries he sustained or how he
sustained them. In fact, he returned to his division office, collapsed, and was
taken to the hospital.

"The officer’s family had rushed to the hospital to be by his side earlier on
Thursday evening. His brother, Craig Sicknick, told The Daily Beast that the
family had learned he was on a ventilator with a blood clot on his brain and
that “it did not look good.”

Note that there is no mention of an injury. It will be interesting to see what
really occurred, compared to what CNN would have the world believe.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

The day democracy died... Keyser Soze General 0 March 7th 20 03:35 PM
Gidget died.. Wizard of Woodstock General 7 August 1st 09 08:47 PM
The Day My Computer Died [email protected] General 0 January 27th 08 02:56 PM
Donal died? Joe ASA 6 May 23rd 06 10:48 PM
These guys could have DIED! nathans213 Whitewater 0 April 19th 06 09:52 PM