Default Time for law and order

Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

On 1/8/21 8:29 AM, True North wrote:
Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

Now there's an interesting idea, especially since many of the TrumpThug
rioters hate Jews and some were wearing shirts proclaiming their hatred.
What few posts of the right-wingers here I see indicate continuing
support for Trump and attempts to minimize the TrumpThug insurrection
against and siege of the nation's capitol.

Also, Trump's inability to marshal the resources of the United States
against the COVID-19 epidemic resulted in 4,000 deaths in this country
yesterday, more than the number who died on 9-11. America is great again.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 05:29:20 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

True North Wrote in message:r
Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

NO PROBLEMS UP THERE IN SHAN GRI LA EH?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/8/21 8:29 AM, True North wrote: Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences. You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs. Now there's an interesting idea, especially since many of the TrumpThug rioters hate Jews and some were wearing shirts proclaiming their hatred.What few posts of the right-wingers here I see indicate continuing support for Trump and attempts to minimize the TrumpThug insurrection against and siege of the nation's capitol.Also, Trump's inability to marshal the resources of the United States against the COVID-19 epidemic resulted in 4,000 deaths in this country yesterday, more than the number who died on 9-11. America is great again.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

YOU FIND THAT BOWLEGGED LITTLE WIMP INTERESTING? NOW THAT'S
INTERESTING.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 12:38:34 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

[...]

LOL!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

Yeah they don't mind shooting unarmed people but they are just arabs
so who cares?
You probably should not be bringing the IDF up. Human rights groups
say they are murders.
You are starting to sound like Trump and Kushner. Is that really who
you want to emulate?

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 08:40:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/8/21 8:29 AM, True North wrote:
Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

Now there's an interesting idea, especially since many of the TrumpThug
rioters hate Jews and some were wearing shirts proclaiming their hatred.

The irony of that is striking since the Trump administration is the
most pro Israeli administration in my memory.
It was Trump who moved the embassy to Jerusalem and supported further
annexation of the West Bank.
Jarad stays at Netanyahu's house when he is in town.

Maybe those folks just don't watch the news

True North wrote:
Unbelievable how much goes on down there with minimal consequences.
You need to bring over the Israelis to show you how to handle out of control mobs.

If that happened, then the BLM rioter's death toll would be in the
thousands.Â* The few extremists who ENTERED the Capitol are a far cry
from the extremists who destroyed buildings, and looted businesses, in
other recent events.Â* The members of Congress, unfortunately, got a
taste of what had been happening all over the US by Antifa and their
buddies so it suddenly got real.