Default Who is Greg Fretwell?

Go for it Harry.. There's no time like the present. LOL

20881 Pine Tree Ln
Estero, FL 33928

(239) 992-4005 - Landline
(941) 992-4005 - Landline
(727) 360-1216 - Landline
(239) 810-0421 - Wireless
(727) 534-5846 - Wireless
(512) 217-9534 - Wireless

Judy L Fretwell, Barbara M Allen, Margaret B Fretwell

Bernard Carl Conley, Carlos Sanchez Crespo, James R Heacox, Richard
H Tafel, Qaysara Zahra Syne, Rehana H Syne, Kenneth L Allen Sr

Blue Light
20881 Pine Tree Ln Estero Fl 33928

Beach Buds, Inc
2801 Estero Blvd Ste Ffort Myers Beach Fl 33931

On 1/5/21 1:11 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Go for it Harry.. There's no time like the present. LOL

Go for what? I've known Fretwell's address, phone number, and email for
years, maybe even a decade.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Tue, 5 Jan 2021 13:33:40 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/5/21 1:11 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Go for it Harry.. There's no time like the present. LOL

Go for what? I've known Fretwell's address, phone number, and email for
years, maybe even a decade.

Once we got away from this scrum I think Harry and I could enjoy a
beer together and find plenty of things to talk about that would not
involve the Clintons or the Trumps.

He actually missed out on a good time when we met up with 2 of my
Southern Md lady friends right up the road from his house.

wrote:

On 1/5/21 1:11 PM, Nomen Nescio wrote:
Go for it Harry.. There's no time like the present. LOL

Go for what? I've known Fretwell's address, phone number, and email for
years, maybe even a decade.

Once we got away from this scrum I think Harry and I could enjoy a
beer together and find plenty of things to talk about that would not
involve the Clintons or the Trumps.

He actually missed out on a good time when we met up with 2 of my
Southern Md lady friends right up the road from his house.

I would think Harry would be too embarrassed about his lying background to meet
anyone in this group.

Of course, a narcissist believes he is right and everyone else is wrong.

Pay heed:

Signs and symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder
Grandiose sense of self-importance
Grandiosity is the defining characteristic of narcissism. More than just
arrogance or vanity, grandiosity is an unrealistic sense of superiority.
Narcissists believe they are unique or “special” and can only be understood by
other special people. What’s more, they are too good for anything average or
ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status
people, places, and things.

Narcissists also believe that they’re better than everyone else and expect
recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often
exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they
talk about work or relationships, all you’ll hear is how much they contribute,
how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them.
They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
Since reality doesn’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists
live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical
thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in
control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and
shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized
away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme
defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread
carefully around their denial of reality.

Needs constant praise and admiration
A narcissist’s sense of superiority is like a balloon that gradually loses air
without a steady stream of applause and recognition to keep it inflated. The
occasional compliment is not enough. Narcissists need constant food for their
ego, so they surround themselves with people who are willing to cater to their
obsessive craving for affirmation. These relationships are very one-sided. It’s
all about what the admirer can do for the narcissist, never the other way
around. And if there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirer’s
attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

Sense of entitlement
Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment
as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They
also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish
and whim. That is their only value. If you don’t anticipate and meet their every
need, then you’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or
“selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression,
outrage, or the cold shoulder.

Exploits others without guilt or shame
Narcissists never develop the ability to identify with the feelings of others—to
put themselves in other people’s shoes. In other words, they lack empathy. In
many ways, they view the people in their lives as objects—there to serve their
needs. As a consequence, they don’t think twice about taking advantage of others
to achieve their own ends. Sometimes this interpersonal exploitation is
malicious, but often it is simply oblivious. Narcissists simply don’t think
about how their behavior affects others. And if you point it out, they still
won’t truly get it. The only thing they understand is their own needs.

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others
Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have
something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular. They’re also
threatened by people who don’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way.
Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and
prop up their own sagging ego is to put those people down. They may do it in a
patronizing or dismissive way as if to demonstrate how little the other person
means to them. Or they may go on the attack with insults, name-calling,
bullying, and threats to force the other person back into line

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/m...y-disorder.htm

If you don't see Harry in this, you've missed out on a lot.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

other special people. WhatÂ’s more, they are too good for anything average or
ordinary. They only want to associate and be associated with other high-status
people, places, and things.

Narcissists also believe that theyÂ’re better than everyone else and expect
recognition as such—even when they’ve done nothing to earn it. They will often
exaggerate or outright lie about their achievements and talents. And when they
talk about work or relationships, all youÂ’ll hear is how much they contribute,
how great they are, and how lucky the people in their lives are to have them.
They are the undisputed star and everyone else is at best a bit player.

Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
Since reality doesnÂ’t support their grandiose view of themselves, narcissists
live in a fantasy world propped up by distortion, self-deception, and magical
thinking. They spin self-glorifying fantasies of unlimited success, power,
brilliance, attractiveness, and ideal love that make them feel special and in
control. These fantasies protect them from feelings of inner emptiness and
shame, so facts and opinions that contradict them are ignored or rationalized
away. Anything that threatens to burst the fantasy bubble is met with extreme
defensiveness and even rage, so those around the narcissist learn to tread
carefully around their denial of reality.

Needs constant praise and admiration
A narcissistÂ’s sense of superiority is like a balloon that gradually loses air
without a steady stream of applause and recognition to keep it inflated. The
occasional compliment is not enough. Narcissists need constant food for their
ego, so they surround themselves with people who are willing to cater to their
obsessive craving for affirmation. These relationships are very one-sided. ItÂ’s
all about what the admirer can do for the narcissist, never the other way
around. And if there is ever an interruption or diminishment in the admirerÂ’s
attention and praise, the narcissist treats it as a betrayal.

Sense of entitlement
Because they consider themselves special, narcissists expect favorable treatment
as their due. They truly believe that whatever they want, they should get. They
also expect the people around them to automatically comply with their every wish
and whim. That is their only value. If you donÂ’t anticipate and meet their every
need, then youÂ’re useless. And if you have the nerve to defy their will or
“selfishly” ask for something in return, prepare yourself for aggression,
outrage, or the cold shoulder.

Exploits others without guilt or shame
Narcissists never develop the ability to identify with the feelings of others—to
put themselves in other peopleÂ’s shoes. In other words, they lack empathy. In
many ways, they view the people in their lives as objects—there to serve their
needs. As a consequence, they donÂ’t think twice about taking advantage of others
to achieve their own ends. Sometimes this interpersonal exploitation is
malicious, but often it is simply oblivious. Narcissists simply donÂ’t think
about how their behavior affects others. And if you point it out, they still
wonÂ’t truly get it. The only thing they understand is their own needs.

Frequently demeans, intimidates, bullies, or belittles others
Narcissists feel threatened whenever they encounter someone who appears to have
something they lack—especially those who are confident and popular. They’re also
threatened by people who donÂ’t kowtow to them or who challenge them in any way.
Their defense mechanism is contempt. The only way to neutralize the threat and

I think unless you like to be a listener, Harry would be like drunk in the
bar. Obnoxious after a couple minutes..

wrote:

[...]

I've felt the same about Trump's speeches for the last several months. I'd be so
****ed off after the first five minutes of his backslapping bull****, I'd leave
the room. His mouth has done a lot to lose the Presidency and the Senate.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

===

Absolutely right, and his mouth is a reflection of who he really is.

wrote:

[...]

Read the above, which you deleted in an earlier response. He's a narcissist.
I've said so for a long time.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!