Default Bad breaak in the Bahamas...

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/2/21 8:45 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:21:05 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Hard to be empathetic when they shove 20 people on a little boat like
that and decide they can make it. It is no wonder we have all of these
"Bermuda Triangle" myths when people do stuff like this.

Actually, I doubt libertarians can be empathetic. Kinda runs contrary to
libertarian beliefs...

Oklahoma gave 13% to a libertarians in their governor’s race. Shows the
contempt people are,having for the two major parties.

Libertarians are just Republicans but worse.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:07:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Hard to be empathetic when they shove 20 people on a little boat like
that and decide they can make it. It is no wonder we have all of these
"Bermuda Triangle" myths when people do stuff like this.

Actually, I doubt libertarians can be empathetic. Kinda runs contrary to
libertarian beliefs...

Oklahoma gave 13% to a libertarians in their governor’s race. Shows the
contempt people are,having for the two major parties.

Libertarians are just Republicans but worse.

Yeah those evil Libertarians actually read the Constitution. I know
that confuses you.

On 1/3/21 9:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:07:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Hard to be empathetic when they shove 20 people on a little boat like
that and decide they can make it. It is no wonder we have all of these
"Bermuda Triangle" myths when people do stuff like this.

Actually, I doubt libertarians can be empathetic. Kinda runs contrary to
libertarian beliefs...

Oklahoma gave 13% to a libertarians in their governor’s race. Shows the
contempt people are,having for the two major parties.

Libertarians are just Republicans but worse.

Yeah those evil Libertarians actually read the Constitution. I know
that confuses you.

And the document is interpreted, re-interpreted, modified,
re-interpreted, et cetera.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 4:49 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 21:14:00 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 07:56:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Maybe empathy is misplaced on stupid conduct.

We've had enough of Trumpism.

We've had enough of stupid conduct.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

The Democrats seem to support lack of empathy and support stupidity. No
empathy for all those people who lost their business and property for
stupidity riots the demÂ’s supported

Black lives matter except to black liberals.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

It took almost 24 hours of the New Year for Oakland to register their first
homicide. Black on black.

I wonder how many tens of thousands of COVID deaths will be rightfully
attributed to Trump's malfeasance, misfeasance, and non=feasance.

You and yours will attribute everyone.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 9:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:07:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

By the SCOTUS and Democrat politicians.

On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 21:51:23 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 9:45 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:07:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

In the case of the democrats, largely ignored but Nixon was as bad as
FDR when it came to that.

On 1/3/21 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

No, Bilious, no one on my side believes Trump is responsible for all of
the 330,000 Covid deaths to date or the 20+ million sickened by Covid.
But he sure as hell is responsible for a lot of them, thanks to his
lying about the infection, and his mal-, mis-, and non-feasance.

On 1/3/21 11:47 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 21:51:23 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 9:45 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 19:07:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 4:13 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Both political parties "reinterpret" the document, as the number of
cases testify. No worries...as we will never have any serious number of
libertarians elected, no one need pay much attention to them. Oh,
wait...Rand Paul...

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

On Mon, 4 Jan 2021 07:45:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Maybe empathy is misplaced on stupid conduct.

We've had enough of Trumpism.

We've had enough of stupid conduct.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

The Democrats seem to support lack of empathy and support stupidity. No
empathy for all those people who lost their business and property for
stupidity riots the dem?s supported

Black lives matter except to black liberals.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

It took almost 24 hours of the New Year for Oakland to register their first
homicide. Black on black.

I wonder how many tens of thousands of COVID deaths will be rightfully
attributed to Trump's malfeasance, misfeasance, and non=feasance.

You and yours will attribute everyone.

No, Bilious, no one on my side believes Trump is responsible for all of
the 330,000 Covid deaths to date or the 20+ million sickened by Covid.
But he sure as hell is responsible for a lot of them, thanks to his
lying about the infection, and his mal-, mis-, and non-feasance.

How many do you really believe died because of anything Trump did? If
he told you to wear a mask, you probably wouldn't just because you
don't believe anything he says.
The deadliest states are the ones who totally ignore Trump. (the acela
corridor)
Why aren't you blaming Cuomo?

wrote:

On 1/3/21 10:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

John wrote:
On Sun, 3 Jan 2021 07:56:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/3/21 12:21 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Cuomo did everything he could to inform NEw Yorkers, to close what he
could, to tell the truth about the pandemic, to get supplies. et cetera.
He was on the tube every day for months. Your never ending defenses of
Trump's bloody awful behavior would be funny if not so sad.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

Off to the the Bahamas Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 1 September 29th 09 04:55 AM
Off to the Bahamas Wayne.B Cruising 41 June 19th 09 03:38 AM
AC in the Bahamas Berry Cruising 20 January 23rd 05 03:14 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM