Default Still no national plan...

for manufacturing and distributing the anti-COVID vaccines and
inoculating Americans. Nothing but patchworks of state and local plans
that make little sense, like Florida's, having older folks line up for
hours outside in the cold and rain for shots, and the no-plan-at-all in
Texas. No 100,000,000 vaccines on hard by the end of December, as
promised by Trump, not even the revised down to 20,000,000 doses. We
should be vaccinating Americans at least 12 hours a day everywhere in
America, and using all manner of qualified personnel to do the
inoculating, under federal guidelines and directions. I read that the
U.S. military has about 130,000 people in medical fields. I'd bet that
50,000 of them in this country would view inoculation duty as a
demonstration of patriotism and service. Have them do inoculations at
public schools, military hospitals, VA hospitals, neighborhood clinics,
wherever.

****ing Trump botched this, too, and continues to botch it.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 08:26:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

You need to read about states rights in the Constitution, dip****. THis is not
Holland, where, by the way, inoculations will start on 8 January.

Quit bitchin', stupid.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

You can put the words in that sentance in any order and not change the
meaning, except you should insert Fat Harry to leave no doubt. ;-)

wrote:

[...]

The government is not making these vaccines nor do they even have the
ability. We are vaccinating people within a year of a novel virus
outbreak and that is usually a 10 year process. What did you expect to
happen?

Nobody told those people here in Florida to line up the night before.
That is just the pent up black friday sentiment coming out now since
we never had black friday.
BTW a day later it was warm but sitting around at 75 degrees on a
sunny day is not news.
They are doing online appointments now.
Once the manufactures can fill the pipeline, you will be getting your
shot at CVS or Walgreens. I lasted a year, I will wait a month or so
longer.
Maybe they will find out that doctor needed to use his Epipen to save
his own life by then.

National Cemetery Mr. Luddite General 5 November 28th 13 12:58 AM
National... ESAD General 10 December 23rd 12 05:19 PM
National Honesty Day GC Boater General 13 May 2nd 09 05:45 PM
Our new national anthem? Tom Francis - SWSports General 1 October 26th 08 09:43 PM
O. T. national debt dixon General 0 September 8th 04 12:19 AM