Justan Justan is offline

Default Still no national plan...

On 1/2/21 10:01 AM, John wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 08:26:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

for manufacturing and distributing the anti-COVID vaccines and
inoculating Americans. Nothing but patchworks of state and local plans
that make little sense, like Florida's, having older folks line up for
hours outside in the cold and rain for shots, and the no-plan-at-all in
Texas. No 100,000,000 vaccines on hard by the end of December, as
promised by Trump, not even the revised down to 20,000,000 doses. We
should be vaccinating Americans at least 12 hours a day everywhere in
America, and using all manner of qualified personnel to do the
inoculating, under federal guidelines and directions. I read that the
U.S. military has about 130,000 people in medical fields. I'd bet that
50,000 of them in this country would view inoculation duty as a
demonstration of patriotism and service. Have them do inoculations at
public schools, military hospitals, VA hospitals, neighborhood clinics,
wherever.

****ing Trump botched this, too, and continues to botch it.

You need to read about states rights in the Constitution, dip****. THis is not
Holland, where, by the way, inoculations will start on 8 January.

Quit bitchin', stupid.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

You can put the words in that sentance in any order and not change the
meaning, except you should insert Fat Harry to leave no doubt. ;-)