Default An old friend from...

....new haven who happens to be a Catholic priest, sent me this photo,
which he says was posted on his parish church facebook page, on
something new in religious garb...he got a chuckle out of it. So did I.

https://ibb.co/Ch7G2yp

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 15:28:24 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...new haven who happens to be a Catholic priest, sent me this photo,
which he says was posted on his parish church facebook page, on
something new in religious garb...he got a chuckle out of it. So did I.

https://ibb.co/Ch7G2yp

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my woolen Jesus
Cuddling up to my toasty toes and feet.

On Tuesday, December 22, 2020 at 2:28:26 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...new haven who happens to be a Catholic priest, sent me this photo,
which he says was posted on his parish church facebook page, on
something new in religious garb...he got a chuckle out of it. So did I.

https://ibb.co/Ch7G2yp

perfect for winter

I mean how much snow was there this week
Finally started snowing where my sister lives and was supposed to keep going all night
I have the вертеп all ready to set up and plug in

mk5000

I've done a reasonable amount of travelling, which I enjoyed, but not for too long at a time.

Dennis Ritchie

wrote:

...new haven who happens to be a Catholic priest, sent me this photo,
which he says was posted on his parish church facebook page, on
something new in religious garb...he got a chuckle out of it. So did I.

https://ibb.co/Ch7G2yp

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my woolen Jesus
Cuddling up to my toasty toes and feet.

cute

It has been raining most of the past four days but warmer durIng the day than last week

It was reasonable yesterday so i was able to walk to aldis

Bought stuff to get thru next week which will be colder

It was supposed to be 18 inches in philadelphia this weekend but i just watched the weather and they got four inches moving to New York City which probably got closer to a foot

Since my sister is in between who :knows what she saw but I know she got our southern rain

Hunker down and stay warm wearing your Geezus sox

mk5000

Kitchen on door, pitchin on purp
Free different digies all lit up like a fur
Think up where your fee, see the white fright hair
So matter ain't think everything pair--"Clique" lyrics
Rick Ross