Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

On 1/8/21 12:09 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 21:11:00 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/7/21 7:38 PM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:41:59 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 16:15:43 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:49:33 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:36:55 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 10:35:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/7/21 9:05 AM,
wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 08:17:13 -0500, John wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:27:34 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:27:03 -0500, John wrote:

These TrumpThugs attacking the Capitol need to be rounded up, arrested,
held under high bail or no bail, tried, convicted where possible and
sentenced to long terms in federal prisons.

You two are something else. 'Attacking the Capitol (sic)'. There was no
'attack', they peacefully walked up the steps. How many fires and spray painting
did you see? I saw three or four windows broken. The breakers should go to jail.
But don't call the tens of thousands of peaceful protestors 'rioters'!

===

Ummm, no. It was worse than that, much worse. I'm not sure what
you've been watching but there is some pretty alarming video out there
of the senate chambers being swarmed, doors being broken down, police
being assaulted. Members of congress were forced to retreat to a safe
area. Peaceful my ass, and they were encouraged by Trump himself.

Mostly CNN. They were the funniest with the lies and bull****. The incident
yesterday paled in comparison to the riots all summer long. Yes, some glass was
broken and a few got into the capital. Folks got into the Senate chambers. Did
you see any looting or wanton destruction? No. I saw not one door broken down,
although the glass in one door was broken. Members of Congress were not 'forced'
to do anything. The Capital Police don't 'force' members of Congress.

This paled compared to the riots this summer. Of course, in your opinion those
were all 'peaceful protests'. You and Wolf Blitzer, and Harry, belong in the
same room.

I am guessing Ashli Babbitt was a white woman or DC would be ablaze
and Harry would be down there in his pussy hat carrying a torch.

You break into a federal building as part of an out of control gang of
thugs, you risk being shot. Had she been demonstrating outside,
marching, shouting, carrying signs, et cetera, she would have left with
a fun memory. You force your way into the Capitol, the White House, et
cetera, you may be shot.

No one got shot in Portland, did they? Oh, wait, those were 'peaceful'.

Bull****.

===

As a former math teacher you should recognize the problem with
comparing apples and oranges. :-)

Yeah, nothing similar.
In portland they burned $13 million worth of cop cars, whole blocks
were burned out and they were throwing mortar shells at the cops. Yet,
none of the protestors were shot.
Big difference.

Yup. It *is* a comparison of apples and oranges. Yet CNN, et al, would have one
believe that this protest was worse.

I was watching Lester Holt and he had a bunch of people who were
saying how these people were treated with kid gloves. I bet Ashli
Babbit's family would have rather seen her tear gassed and hit with a
baton than be shot by a cop wearing kid gloves.

All she had to do was not enter the Capitol building with the rest of
the TrumpThugs.

All Trayvonn Martin had to do was walk home and not attack Zimmermann,
George Floyd could have just got in the cop car quietly and Michael
Brown could have not tried to take the officer's gun. What's your
point?

Oh, so you believe Zimmerman the Thug's account of his excuse for
murdering Martin. Well, of course you do.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

wrote:

[...]

Comparing yesterday's protest to the summer riots is most definitely comparing
apples and oranges! Yesterday's protest was not a riot.

It's your crowd who're trying to imply yesterday's protest was worse than the
'peaceful protests' of the summer.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I think it was a terrible event. So were the riots inSanta Monica, where
people lost their business, and buildings and the police did nothing per
the City Council. And lots of other cities. If you are going to remove
Trump, you better remove Nancy and all those who supported the riots during
the summer. They seem to think it was scary. They had the Capitol Police
to look,out for them, even shot an unarmed white women protester. (Was the
cop of color?). Seems as they are learning about reap what you sow.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/8/21 12:09 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 21:11:00 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:36:55 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 10:35:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Oh, I remember Martin was a paragon of virtue. Eagle Scout, helped little
old ladies across the street. Contrary to his social media postings of
stolen firearms, police records of theft and burglary, and casing a gated
neighborhood in the middle of the night.

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 08:25:24 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/8/21 12:09 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 21:11:00 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 15:36:55 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 7 Jan 2021 10:35:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

I believe the physical evidence and what was revealed in the
investigation.
OK Hypothetical. You are out walking your cat and you see a guy
wandering around your neighborhood looking in cars and checking the
door handles. You call the cops immediately and would you wait for
them to arrive. Would you try to watch the guy until they get there so
you can point him out?
Maybe not, you would just ignore it I suppose, not wanting to get
involved. **** it, he isn't stealing stuff from your car. It is that
New York attitude.

OTOH
If this person attacked you and was beating your head on the concrete,
would you defend yourself?

It was clear that presented with the evidence at the scene, the police
phone tape and the criminal history of the deceased, the police chose
not to prosecute.
It was just the politics that brought this to trial, it was a huge
waste of money on everyone's part and the jury was unanimous that he
was innocent.

wrote:

[...]

If anything good comes out of this maybe the lefties will start taking
attacking other federal buildings seriously now. Otherwise they are
just cementing their hypocritical reputation.