Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

It looks like we may be getting close:

---
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal
officers of the executive departments or of such other body as
Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of
the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their
written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the
powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately
assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
---

Reports from Whitehouse insiders indicate that Trump's behavior is
growing increasingly eratic and unhinged. That's obviously a
dangerous situation. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get
through to inaugaration without major incident.

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-conspiracy-theories-d95450a4-c7a3-4579-a568-0473b18529c9.html

On 12/22/20 12:59 PM, Wayne B wrote:
[...]

I don't see Pence leading that charge. He's spineless. Trump is there to
stay until Biden takes over next month or sooner if he is afraid to
leave without a Pence POTUS pardon in his pocket.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On 12/22/20 1:51 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I'll bet Carmella has a plan to institutionalize her new boss.
--
LATIN DEFINITION OF SINISTER ???????

On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 13:51:12 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

[...]

All the more reason to resign.

wrote:

[...]

Though he has none of his own, Trump may be depending on Biden's basic
decency to avoid federal prosecution, or he will try to pardon himself.

wrote:

[...]

Trying to prosecute a President for what he did in office, will open up a
huge can of worms. Maybe even get lots of the Legislative Branch tossed.
People will say, where were the checks and balances? You people failed!
So we want you gone and maybe even prosecuted.

wrote:

[...]

I have more confidence in the Attorney General of New York State, where
Trump's state crimes are not pardonable by a POTUS. It would be a grin
to see NYS Troopers waiting outside Trump Tower with an arrest warrant
for the Trumpster. If I were the arraigning judge, I would refuse Trump
bail, since Trump has the bucks and an airplane to flee to a country
with no extradition treaty with the United States.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,
Insult-Tossing Trumpsters.

On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 08:10:48 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

It is a long way from an accusation to a conviction. I hope you are
not going to be too disappointed if Trump just pays a fine and walks
away.

I am also not sure why the 14th amendment does not extend a
presidential pardon down to the states. It is certainly an "Immunity".
The 14th amendment made a lot of the language in the original document
referring to federal powers, include the states.
It would just depend on how Pence words it.