Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:27:03 -0500, John wrote:

These TrumpThugs attacking the Capitol need to be rounded up, arrested,
held under high bail or no bail, tried, convicted where possible and
sentenced to long terms in federal prisons.

You two are something else. 'Attacking the Capitol (sic)'. There was no
'attack', they peacefully walked up the steps. How many fires and spray painting
did you see? I saw three or four windows broken. The breakers should go to jail.
But don't call the tens of thousands of peaceful protestors 'rioters'!

===

Ummm, no. It was worse than that, much worse. I'm not sure what
you've been watching but there is some pretty alarming video out there
of the senate chambers being swarmed, doors being broken down, police
being assaulted. Members of congress were forced to retreat to a safe
area. Peaceful my ass, and they were encouraged by Trump himself.

On 1/6/21 9:27 PM, Wayne B wrote:
[...]

It is time for Trump to go, and let Pence take over until Biden is
inaugurated. Trump can do a lot more damage to this country in the two
weeks he has left in office.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 21:49:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/6/21 9:27 PM, Wayne B wrote:
[...]

I agree that he must go, the question is how. Pence could make him a
pardon deal but that would only impact federal charges. If the two
new senators from Georgia were seated immediately that would give the
Dems a shot at another impeachment proceeding but I'm not sure how
that's going to work. The threat of a 25th ammendment proceeding
might be enough to force a resignation with a pardon promise. Stay
tuned and pass the popcorn. This is the most Whitehouse drama that
we've seen since the Nixon proceedings.

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:27:34 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

[...]

Mostly CNN. They were the funniest with the lies and bull****. The incident
yesterday paled in comparison to the riots all summer long. Yes, some glass was
broken and a few got into the capital. Folks got into the Senate chambers. Did
you see any looting or wanton destruction? No. I saw not one door broken down,
although the glass in one door was broken. Members of Congress were not 'forced'
to do anything. The Capital Police don't 'force' members of Congress.

This paled compared to the riots this summer. Of course, in your opinion those
were all 'peaceful protests'. You and Wolf Blitzer, and Harry, belong in the
same room.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

I am guessing Ashli Babbitt was a white woman or DC would be ablaze
and Harry would be down there in his pussy hat carrying a torch.

wrote:

[...]

I have never supported rioting by anyone or for any reason. You need
to watch something other than Fox news.

wrote:

[...]

You boyz will be apologizing for Trump, his behavior, and the behavior
of his thugs no matter what. Hopefully, there will be a federal criminal
investigation of Trump and his inciting to riot.

wrote:

[...]

I support peaceful demonstrations, the kind with people marching,
chanting, carrying signs, et cetera.

wrote:

On 1/6/21 9:27 PM, Wayne B wrote:
[...]

Nixon was a piker of a thug comparied to Trump. Trump incites violence
against the government, against politicians, against ordinary people. I
think he ought to be impeached again by the House and it could be done
by voice vote. No need for long hearings. But even a Dem controlled
Senate couldn't remove him from office. An agreement among senior
government officials to not enact anything Trump wants in the remaining
two weeks would be helpful. I don't know if the the Repubs would go for
activation of the 25th Amendment.

Trump has done great harm to this country. He needs to pay for it within
the legal system.

As an aside, the treatment received by Trump's mostly white thugs
yesterday was a hell of a lot different than a gang of blacks might have
received storming the Capitol.

wrote:

[...]

Check the Reuters news site for some factual and unbiased reporting on
Trump's "peaceful protest".

https://www.reuters.com/

It was a mob, and they were bent on violence. Any other
characterization is an act of denial.