Default What a surprise!

On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 20:37:59 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/17/20 8:34 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 17 Nov 2020 07:40:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 6:29 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:53:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 1:58 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:39:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
Since Election Day and for weeks prior, Trump has all but ceased to
actively manage the deadly pandemic, which so far has killed at least
244,000 Americans, infected at least 10.9 million and choked the
country’s economy. The president has not attended a coronavirus task
force meeting in “at least five months,” said one senior administration
official with knowledge of the meetings who spoke on the condition of
anonymity to share candid details.

Speaking about the pandemic response on Nov. 13, President Trump seemed
to suggest his might not be the administration facing coronavirus
challenges in future. (The Washington Post)

Now, as he fights for his political life, falsely claiming the election
was somehow rigged against him, Trump has abdicated one of the central
duties of the job he claims to want: leading the country through a
devastating pandemic as it heads into a grim winter.

“I don’t know that I think that’s where his focus is,” said one senior
administration official. “But I know that’s where our focus needs to get
back to.”

This account of Trump’s indifference and inaction on the newly surging
coronavirus pandemic is based on interviews with more than a dozen
administration officials, Trump allies, health advisers and others
familiar with the response, many of whom spoke on the condition of
anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

Trump made no mention of the rising toll of the coronavirus in his Rose
Garden news conference on Friday.

https://tinyurl.com/y49ge6gn

So, Trump must have been doing good, as you say he is not doing anything
now and the virus is spiking. Make up your feeble mind.

Your mind is like a steel trap, one that has been in salt water long
enough to rust shut.

I notice you chose to ignore the spike in Michigan where Gov Whitmer
was supposed to be doing everything right, including making mask
wearing a law punishable by a $200 fine and jail time, limiting indoor
seating, gathering sizes etc.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

"Consistent with MCL 333.2261, violation of this order is a
misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or
a fine of not more than $200.00, or both."

My post wasn't about spikes in Michigan but about Trump's inability or
unwillingness to form and operate a national plan.

The problem is Whitmer HAD a plan, following all of the CDC guidelines
and they still got ****ed.
This virus doesn't seem to have any respect for mask mandates, limited
seating or restricted gathering sizes.
Michigan is doing everything right according to the DNC line and doing
worse than Florida.
What is your excuse for that one and what could Trump have done
better?

The problem is that though Whitmer had a plan, many people in Michigan
decided not to follow it and they encouraged in their moronic behavior
by the president you so admire and the thugs in his administration.

Even though COVID is really spiking again, many Americans do not seem
willing to take the simple steps necessary to protect themselves and
others. A lot of this reluctance may be tied directly to the statements
and actions of the president you so admire and the thugs in his
administration.

We're doing everything possible here to avoid COVID. Most of the people
around here are wearing masks and keeping their distance from what I
have seen. The problem with the Trumpster morons who do not is that they
are out and about, infecting others. They should be isolated against
their will and sent to internment camps until they learn to behave.

Do you think any of those people would have obeyed an order from
Hillary?

OTOH I suppose we could rip up the constitution and do things like
China. Would you put them in "cages"?

I think there would have been much more compliance with Trump's support
and cooperation, instead of his opposing efforts to contain the virus.

The question was, how many people would trust medical advice from
Hillary?

Surprise surprise Nomen Nescio General 0 August 27th 20 10:46 PM
Surprise!!! jps General 1 November 2nd 11 05:15 PM
No surprise Harryk General 19 January 5th 11 05:20 AM
HMS Surprise on the far side of the world_Geoff Hunt, 2003_sqs Hunt_02_HMS Surprise on the far side of the world, 2003_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2] Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 9th 09 02:13 AM
OT--No surprise here NOYB General 33 March 1st 05 12:04 AM