Default What a surprise!

On 11/16/20 4:40 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:04:33 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

You don't really think you have the ability to goad me into some sort of
discussion on this subject, do you? I know you try several times a day,
but it isn't going to happen. Many years ago, I stated here I wished my
ex-wife nothing but happiness in whatever she was doing, and I haven't
wavered. I literally haven't spoken a word to the woman in about 30
years, ever since I filed for a Virginia no-fault divorce. She didn't
show for the family court hearing or the court hearing granting the
divorce. I think I've gotten three emails from her over the decades, and
I vaguely recall responding to two of them. I have no interest in
contacting her or finding out where she lives. I was told some years ago
that she had remarried and divorced, but I don't have and don't want the
details. Draw whatever conclusions you like, and, as it is you, I am
sure they will be the wrong ones.

Carry on, asshole.

Your story and hers differ immensely. I wonder who should be believed? Whom
would you believe?

I don't give a flying **** what you or the rest of the right-wing racist
trash believe, Herring. Frankly, I was disappointed to not see your
really ugly face among the "Proud Boys" rioting in DC this past weekend
but, of course, I only saw about 15 seconds of it on TV news. Were you
wearing your MAGA hat?

--
*Lock Trump Up!*
Tim Tim is offline

[...]

Sure you do otherwise you wouldn't' be here.

On 11/16/20 5:28 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 21:56:51 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O." wrote:

On 11/16/20 4:40 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 15:04:33 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 1:49 PM, John wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:39:57 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
Since Election Day and for weeks prior, Trump has all but ceased to
actively manage the deadly pandemic, which so far has killed at least
244,000 Americans, infected at least 10.9 million and choked the
countrys economy. The president has not attended a coronavirus task
force meeting in at least five months, said one senior administration
official with knowledge of the meetings who spoke on the condition of
anonymity to share candid details.

Speaking about the pandemic response on Nov. 13, President Trump seemed
to suggest his might not be the administration facing coronavirus
challenges in future. (The Washington Post)

Now, as he fights for his political life, falsely claiming the election
was somehow rigged against him, Trump has abdicated one of the central
duties of the job he claims to want: leading the country through a
devastating pandemic as it heads into a grim winter.

I dont know that I think thats where his focus is, said one senior
administration official. But I know thats where our focus needs to get
back to.

This account of Trumps indifference and inaction on the newly surging
coronavirus pandemic is based on interviews with more than a dozen
administration officials, Trump allies, health advisers and others
familiar with the response, many of whom spoke on the condition of
anonymity to discuss internal deliberations.

Trump made no mention of the rising toll of the coronavirus in his Rose
Garden news conference on Friday.

https://tinyurl.com/y49ge6gn

So, Trump must have been doing good, as you say he is not doing anything
now and the virus is spiking. Make up your feeble mind.

Your mind is like a steel trap, one that has been in salt water long
enough to rust shut.

His mind works. Yours led you to abandon your son.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

[...]

I'm sure Donnie would wholeheartedly believe you, 'cause he's not all there.
But, you're a liar, Krause, as has been shown right here over and over.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

His story did sound a little fishy. My instinct would be to believe the
wife. What was her version?

Her version? He is a liar. She couldn't believe he's still telling the Vietnam
story. And, of course, he's abandoned his son.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

What Vietnam story?
It would be more likely she divorced him and he didn't show up for the
hearings or pay ordered child support. I wonder why she didn't have him
locked up for contempt of court.

[...]

It was your side doing the rioting and beating up old people. Cowards like
you, eh?

wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
[...]

Besides, the subject was your son, not your ex. Abandoning an ex-wife is no big
deal, especially if she remarried.

Abanconing a mentally disabled son is altogether different. Only slime would do
that.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Such is true. Fat Harry is slime.

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:53:09 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 1:58 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 12:39:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I notice you chose to ignore the spike in Michigan where Gov Whitmer
was supposed to be doing everything right, including making mask
wearing a law punishable by a $200 fine and jail time, limiting indoor
seating, gathering sizes etc.

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus...3708--,00.html

"Consistent with MCL 333.2261, violation of this order is a
misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment for not more than 6 months, or
a fine of not more than $200.00, or both."

My post wasn't about spikes in Michigan but about Trump's inability or
unwillingness to form and operate a national plan.

The problem is Whitmer HAD a plan, following all of the CDC guidelines
and they still got ****ed.
This virus doesn't seem to have any respect for mask mandates, limited
seating or restricted gathering sizes.
Michigan is doing everything right according to the DNC line and doing
worse than Florida.
What is your excuse for that one and what could Trump have done
better?

wrote:

[...]

Well, obviously you do give a **** as you respond continuously. Not truthfully,
but no one expects that anyway.

Surely Donnie believes every word you utter. The rest of the folks here have
much more sense.

--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
[...]

His lies about his Vietnam body collection activities. She couldn't believe he
was still telling that story. According to her, he's never been. Just another
Krause fairy tale.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 2:04 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

So, as always, you can not give a reason.

Trump hasn't done anything about COVID-19, then or now, other than
downplay it, say it will pass, and give other elected officials crap for
their taking it more seriously than he ever has.

Tell us what he should of done. Also tell us what the Legislative Branch
of the Federal Government has done. Tell us what Biden’s plan is. Or do
we have to pass the plan to get to read it?

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 18:29:08 -0500, wrote:

On Mon, 16 Nov 2020 14:53:09 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

wrote:

On 11/16/20 12:36 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
[...]

Nothing. But I'll bet Harry doesn't answer the question!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Surprise surprise Nomen Nescio General 0 August 27th 20 10:46 PM
Surprise!!! jps General 1 November 2nd 11 06:15 PM
No surprise Harryk General 19 January 5th 11 06:20 AM
HMS Surprise on the far side of the world_Geoff Hunt, 2003_sqs Hunt_02_HMS Surprise on the far side of the world, 2003_Geoff Hunt_sqs.jpg [1/2] Bouler Tall Ship Photos 0 August 9th 09 02:13 AM
OT--No surprise here NOYB General 33 March 1st 05 01:04 AM