Default I see the market

Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 15:51:49 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:

Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

Actually, the market likes stability, and it liked Trump until covid. Record low unemployment, business booming, etc. Remember? Pfizer announced a covid vaccine that appears to be 90% effective, and the market is reacting to that.

But hey, don't let reality get in the way of a political rant.

On 11/9/20 10:51 AM, Justan O. wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

I guess I forgot...when do your adult kids get released from prison?

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

"Justan O." Wrote in message:r
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash. Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

My energy stock is up 30% today. This is crazy. Whats going on?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

wrote:

Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

This may have more to do with Pfizers vaccine than anything. Also
there is less uncertainty. Don't get too confident until you hear how
they respond to Biden's economic and tax plans.

wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

Actually, the market likes stability, and it liked Trump until covid. Record low unemployment, business booming, etc. Remember? Pfizer announced a covid vaccine that appears to be 90% effective, and the market is reacting to that.

But hey, don't let reality get in the way of a political rant.

Exactly.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

Actually, the market likes stability, and it liked Trump until covid. Record low unemployment, business booming, etc. Remember? Pfizer announced a covid vaccine that appears to be 90% effective, and the market is reacting to that.

But hey, don't let reality get in the way of a political rant.

===

I'm about as apolitical as anyone on this group with the possible
exception of Greg. And actually the market has been doing quite well
even before the Pfizer announcement. Trump has no one to blame but
himself for the mismanagement of Covid and it probably cost him the
election. Denying science and spreading misinformation is a recipe
for disaster.

On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 12:48:30 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

"Justan O." Wrote in message:r
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash. Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

My energy stock is up 30% today. This is crazy. Whats going on?

===

Energy stocks have been depressed this year largely because of greatly
reduced travel plans and the "work from home" trend. The vaccine news
is being taken as a big step in the right direction for returning to
normal. Let's hope.

"Justan O." Wrote in message:r
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash. Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

My energy stock is up 30% today. This is crazy. Whats going on?

===

Energy stocks have been depressed this year largely because of greatly
reduced travel plans and the "work from home" trend. The vaccine news
is being taken as a big step in the right direction for returning to
normal. Let's hope.

I wonder how much "business meeting travel" will recover. I know it will
come back, but with the vast improvement in meeting software and the
tons of $$$ it saves, I'd bet corporate planning doesn't get back to its
previous spending level for meetings.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Another market for you, Joe... cavelamb[_2_] Cruising 15 April 23rd 10 06:54 PM
New Drug on the Market John H Rant General 0 October 7th 09 10:13 PM
Market terms Gordon Cruising 0 October 11th 08 11:26 PM
Used Boat Market JimH[_2_] General 57 June 8th 08 04:42 PM
Market is Flooded!!! Clutch Cargo ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:31 PM