[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default I see the market

On Monday, November 9, 2020 at 11:28:49 AM UTC-5, Wayne B wrote:
On Mon, 9 Nov 2020 15:51:49 -0000 (UTC), "Justan O."
wrote:
Likes Biden. I'm glad I didn't pull my investments and put them in cash.
Let's turn lemons into lemonade. That is if you have any. Got it Fat Harry?

===

The market is looking forward to some adult leadership and a steady
hand on the helm (note sly boating reference). :-)

Actually, the market likes stability, and it liked Trump until covid. Record low unemployment, business booming, etc. Remember? Pfizer announced a covid vaccine that appears to be 90% effective, and the market is reacting to that.

But hey, don't let reality get in the way of a political rant.