Default Eternal...

I find it necessary to reach for the language and colorful
colloquialisms of my native land, New Jersey, in order to express my
feelings about today’s event in Bedmimster.
It was a ****ing travesty.
Truly.
An utter ****ing disgrace.
The President of the United States of America stood behind the Seal of
his office framed by American flags and his private club’s membership
slurring and raving about his victimization. His titanic self pity was
only exceeded by his dishonesty and uncontrolled lying.
His lying was only subordinate to his staggering idiocy, ignorance,
ineptitude and incompetence.
The incompetence, even after all this time, shocks the conscience.
230,000 Americans are dead and climbing and the economy is shattered.
So many more will die.
The evictions, foreclosures and small business closings are just beginning.
We are in the early hours of one of the greatest tragedies in our
countries history.
None of it had to be, but it has happened because Donald Trump is President.
His malice, stupidity, ego and insecurity are a lethal combination. He
has wrecked this country in less than four years.
He has induced a national nosedive, a decline that is precipitous,
dangerous and humiliating.
The world is more dangerous. American soldiers are hunted like animals
by Taliban killers who are paid bounties by Russian killers and Trump
does nothing but kowtow to Putin and advance his agenda.
Trump has divided the country and pitted Americans against each other.
He has loosed violence against peacefully assembled US Citizens and
deployed militarized paramilitary forces to escalate tensions in
American cities in the name of law and order when the real purpose and
mission is to stoke the embers of chaos and create fear.
Fear, built on a mountain of lies, is the autocrats sword and shield.
Trump stokes fear to abuse his power and press forward with his assaults
on the rule of law, our essential Institutions and our national comity
all in the name of his corruption, aggrandizement and cult of personality.
It is a despicable hour in the life of this country.
This will be ended because it must end.
We will lose the country if Trump isn’t repudiated.
Make no mistake about the intentions of a president who is openly
undermining the 231 year old tradition of American elections.
He is undermining the legitimacy of the coming election with no regard
for the consequences to liberal democracy here and around the world.
Fascism didn’t rise In the thirties because it was strong. It rose
because Democracy was weak.
American Democracy is weak, decayed and led by an illiberal man who, if
he could, would cancel the election, lock up his political opponents,
enrich his friends and remain in power for life.
Trump is the greatest failure in American History.
No American has failed history’s test in a more spectacular fashion.
His stoking of racial tensions and a cold civil war in our land will
live in infamy. His disgrace will be eternal.

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/1/20 10:26 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

On 11/1/20 10:58 AM, Justan O. wrote:
[...]

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

Why is that any sort of issue with you? You and the rest of your buddies
completely and totally support Donald J. Trump, the deadbeat academy
award winner.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On 11/1/20 12:34 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

Why is that any sort of issue with you? You and the rest of your buddies
completely and totally support Donald J. Trump, the deadbeat academy
award winner.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

Because you are a pompous ass.

From Steve Schmidt

Steve Schmidt
is
full of ****!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

Why is that any sort of issue with you? You and the rest of your buddies
completely and totally support Donald J. Trump, the deadbeat academy
award winner.

If we had abandoned our kids, you'd not say a word about it, eh? F'ing liar.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:
[...]

From Steve Schmidt

Steve Schmidt
is
full of ****!

Heh. Steve is head of the Lincoln Project, and is an ex-Republican that's looking to cash in on his newly founded cash cow.

A political whore to the extreme.

wrote:

[...]

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

Why is that any sort of issue with you? You and the rest of your buddies
completely and totally support Donald J. Trump, the deadbeat academy
award winner.

If we had abandoned our kids, you'd not say a word about it, eh? F'ing liar.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I think we have finally hit some nerves. We can't give up now.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 11:34:20 AM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From Steve Schmidt

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

I wonder what Steve Schmidt might say about our resident deadbeat Harriet
krause

Why is that any sort of issue with you? You and the rest of your buddies
completely and totally support Donald J. Trump, the deadbeat academy
award winner.
--
*Expand the Supreme Court

Harry, Deadbeat acadamy award wnner? How is your leans and loan company law suits turning out for you?