Default 86,293 New Cases Yesterday, About 2,200 of Them Will Die

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 11/1/20 11:53 AM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 9:24:51 AM UTC-5, Wayne B wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 08:44:17 -0500, John wrote:

On Sun, 01 Nov 2020 00:45:56 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

I remember. It's called China. All those other countries that faired
the same or worse than the US should remember as well.

Wonder if the reinfection is Covid20 present from China.

More likely, it is from Trump "superspreader" events.

More likely from Pelosi, Biden riot events. This morning’s paper said only
30,000 can be attributed to Trump’s rallies.

Wayne B wrote:

wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

I remember. It's called China. All those other countries that faired
the same or worse than the US should remember as well.

===

No question that the virus originated in China but they didn't
politicize it. That was done by Trump, no question about that either.

Everything in China is politicized.

wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

I remember. It's called China. All those other countries that faired the same or worse than the US should remember as well.

===

No question that the virus originated in China but they didn't
politicize it. That was done by Trump, no question about that either.

No, China didn't politicize it. They tried to cover it up.

Trump enacted a travel ban. You remember that, right? The one that got him called xenophobic, racist, etc. While Fauci was saying "It's no big deal for the US."

wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

Yeah, 'rounding the corner' is a bit optimistic. But compared to Europe, we're
on the low side. Or, is the spike in Europe Trump's fault?

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/16579...2ca2cb6eff93b6

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

If you're anti-Trump, those facts are inconvenient.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

Trumpsters are delusional cult members.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

wrote:

[...]

And that comment shows you are stupid and narcissistic. Has nada to do
with the discussion. Just a Look at me, look at me.

wrote:

[...]

Fat Harry has spent decades trying to impress us. So far he's landed one
sucker.

On Sun, 1 Nov 2020 12:45:36 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

Have we turned the corner yet?

I think not.

Stay safe out there and encourage others to do the same.

And how will Biden turn the corner?

===

The time for adult leadership was at the beginning of this pandemic,
not midway through it. Once a medical/scientific issue becomes
polititcized it's very hard to unring the bell. We should try
however, and remember how we got this way.

I remember. It's called China. All those other countries that faired
the same or worse than the US should remember as well.

Wonder if the reinfection is Covid20 present from China.

More likely, it is from Trump "superspreader" events.

That should be easy enough to demonstrate.. How many hot spots had
Trump super spreader events? Are the infected people likely to be
trumpers? (you can rule out all of those meat plant workers right
away).

covid-19 cases .... Nomen Nescio General 0 June 16th 20 01:24 AM
covid-19 cases .... RCE General 12 June 15th 20 05:22 AM
Yesterday... Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 5 July 20th 11 01:46 AM
Big day yesterday SteveB[_2_] General 0 April 6th 09 03:39 PM
yesterday, go believe a cap [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:24 PM