Default The market is sliding

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:17:34 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/31/20 2:21 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:53:59 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/30/20 4:37 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 13:45:53 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/30/20 1:08 PM, Justan O. wrote:
Is it afraid Biden will win?

More likely, corona virus cases rose to record levels, 1000 deaths a
day, stimulus payments ran out, new stimulus talks broke down and
uncertainly about the upcoming U.S. election and the possibility that
lunatic Trump could pull out a win.

The answer will be apparent in a week. Want to place a bet?

I'll bet that Trump jumps off Trump Tower if he loses. For $5. American.

I will cover that.
Double or nothing he flies off the South lawn in the Trump chopper.

Side bet, $5, within a year there is a Trump TV network, either up or
working it's way through the red tape.

It's a silly bet, but why not? As for the Trump TV network, it's
been discussed for some time as a strong possibility for the Orange
Menace. No need for another silly bet. "Trump TV," for those who can
certify they have a double-digit IQ."

Most commercial TV is for the double digit IQ people. That is who the
advertisers are paying to reach. I seldom even see the ads. My Tivo
makes it easy to skip them but not nearly as easy as the old Replay TV
that did it automatically. They were sued out of existence.

On 10/31/20 9:45 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:17:34 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/31/20 2:21 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:53:59 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The idea of a Trump TV network for those too dumb for Fox is pretty
funny, but I am sure there is a market for it. "JustanAsshole" here will
be glued to Trump TV 24-7.

--
*Expand the Supreme Court!*

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 09:48:48 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/31/20 9:45 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:17:34 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/31/20 2:21 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 30 Oct 2020 16:53:59 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Like most networks, it can't be "All Trump all the time" and the
whores in the entertainment industry will be more than happy to sell
him content, even if they have to set up a shell company to isolate
themselves from admitting it.
In the end it might not be much different than any other cable/media
network.
Fox Entertainment was nothing like Fox News but Murdoch was still
banking the money until he sold the whole thing to Disney for a huge
$71 BILLION payday.

Sliding down into... Keyser Söze General 0 October 10th 15 02:17 PM
Sliding down the slope... ESAD General 1 December 20th 12 02:44 PM
Slip sliding away... Tom Francis - SWSports General 0 January 5th 09 12:13 PM
Sliding Portlights mlkress Boat Building 2 July 20th 07 01:40 PM
securing a sliding hatch ray lunder Boat Building 5 January 4th 07 03:30 PM