Default Is Keysor out of court? Sure is posting a lot.

They are probably on hold for white collar crimes.

On 10/30/20 9:20 PM, Alex wrote:
amdx wrote:

They are probably on hold for white collar crimes.

Nah. Fat Harry has The pre election jitters again. A sure sign he knows his
team is going to lose bigly.

On Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 2:03:49 PM UTC-4, B wrote:
In article , says...

Harry was playing games with the origina service of the summons.
Someone, not Harry, accepted the summons when it was delivered to a warm
body at his house. He claimed that he never received service. So, the
judge allowed electronic service and Harry is now scheduled to be in
court on Marck 2, 2021. We will have to see what shenanigans he comes up
with next to get out of appearing in court or getting the cased further
delayed.

Harry is a true illustration of a Demoncrat in this day and age. Yell
and scream that things are not fair. Demand that those who have earned
give to those who sit on their asses and do nothing. However, when it
comes to them paying thier debts and their fair share of taxes they run
and hide and play games with the legal system. Every where Harry goes he
leaves in his trail disappointment, human carnage, debt, lawsuits and
general discontent.

He may try to wiggle out of this as well. We can all supply electronic evidence to the judge that harry services himself electronically everyday.

Hey Keysor amdx[_3_] General 8 October 5th 17 02:37 PM
Keysor are you sick. amdx[_3_] General 9 May 22nd 16 05:35 PM
PA Supreme Court Judge? jps General 10 October 22nd 09 06:33 AM
>> The New York Court, The Baghdad Court, The International Criminal Court in the Netherlands << [email protected] ASA 0 May 14th 04 11:46 PM
Manatees in court Capt Frank Hopkins General 73 March 8th 04 05:34 AM