Default Hey Keysor

I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

amdx Wrote in message:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

Harold took that picture when he was on r&r from Viet Nam. A good
samaritan. Obviously.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 10/4/17 8:00 AM, amdx wrote:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this?Â*Â* :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â* Mikek

It's satire, and not my "work," as it were. Do you get the satire, or
does it have to be explained to you?

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 07:00:19 -0500, amdx wrote:

I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

At least he's taken the half-nude adolescent off the site!

On Wed, 4 Oct 2017 08:05:49 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

amdx Wrote in message:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

Harold took that picture when he was on r&r from Viet Nam. A good
samaritan. Obviously.

LMAO!

Thailand was a favorite R&R spot, but mostly for unmarried folks. For us married guys, the Army
would fly the wives round trip from the west coast to Hawaii, and fly the soldier to Hawaii for a
week's R&R. Made for a nice break.

amdx Wrote in message:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

Harold took that picture when he was on r&r from Viet Nam. A good
samaritan. Obviously.

LMAO!

Thailand was a favorite R&R spot, but mostly for unmarried folks. For us married guys, the Army
would fly the wives round trip from the west coast to Hawaii, and fly the soldier to Hawaii for a
week's R&R. Made for a nice break.

THe ol' "MAC" flights. Not comfortable, but cheap enough.

amdx Wrote in message:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

Harold took that picture when he was on r&r from Viet Nam. A good
samaritan. Obviously.

LMAO!

Thailand was a favorite R&R spot, but mostly for unmarried folks. For us
married guys, the Army
would fly the wives round trip from the west coast to Hawaii, and fly
the soldier to Hawaii for a
week's R&R. Made for a nice break.

THe ol' "MAC" flights. Not comfortable, but cheap enough.

Funny about those MAC flights. I was in a MAC unit, and only time I flew
military was hopping a ride. Every other time I flew was on a commercial
or chartered civilian airline. And I can not remember being on a MAC
flight on those hops.

amdx Wrote in message:
[...]

Many of those stationed in Puerto Rico would grab a MAC flight (when
available) out of Roosevelt Roads when going on leave back to the
states. They were free but on a space available basis only.

When we left Italy (my ship was homeported in Naples) with our then 2
month old daughter, we flew commercial to France and then on to the USA.
I thought there was a mistake in the tickets they got us because they
bought three seats. Infants usually traveled free back then but had to
held in your lap. I was concerned that maybe I'd have to pay back the
cost of the third seat but in an unusual act of consideration, the Navy
realized it was a long flight and we'd probably appreciate having three
seats, one to put the kid in a baby basket thing during the flight.

amdx Wrote in message:
I looked at some of the other pictures on your flickr page.

Did you caption this, is someone just very naive?

Anyone else have different thoughts about this? :-)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/harryk...7680813729976/

Mikek

Harold took that picture when he was on r&r from Viet Nam. A good
samaritan. Obviously.

LMAO!

Thailand was a favorite R&R spot, but mostly for unmarried folks. For us married guys, the Army
would fly the wives round trip from the west coast to Hawaii, and fly the soldier to Hawaii for a
week's R&R. Made for a nice break.

THe ol' "MAC" flights. Not comfortable, but cheap enough.

No, no. We had chartered commercial jets for those trips. Of course, MAC paid the money, but there
were no C-141s involved. To and from Puerto Rico we rode C-124s. I think my trips to and from
Vietnam were all 707's, even those to Hawaii and back.