Default #77

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this simple
phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying ****
about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

So, you don’t care you ripped off society a couple times. Yup, low life.

On 10/23/20 1:00 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this simple
phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying ****
about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

So, you don’t care you ripped off society a couple times. Yup, low life.

Yeah, you are as dumb as "Justan." I didn't comment on "society," I
commented on my lack of concern about the shenanigans of the right-wing
trash here.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

On 10/23/20 1:00 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this simple
phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying ****
about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

So, you don?t care you ripped off society a couple times. Yup, low life.

He ripped off society more than a couple of times. It started when he dodged
military service. Multiple bankruptcies, a foreclosure, tax liens too
numerous to count, bad debts, child abandonment, sleepzy associations with
unions and mobsters. Fat Harry would do anything for a fast buck except
honest work.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/23/20 1:00 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this simple
phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying ****
about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

So, you don’t care you ripped off society a couple times. Yup, low life.

Yeah, you are as dumb as "Justan." I didn't comment on "society," I
commented on my lack of concern about the shenanigans of the right-wing
trash here.

I did not comment on society, I commented on your unconcern about ripping
off others.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep
coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this
simple phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying
**** about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

Facts are not "shenanigans".Â* Apparently you don't give a flying ****
about paying your debts.Â* Not funny.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/23/20 1:00 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep
coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this
simple
phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying ****
about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

So, you don’t care you ripped off society a couple times.Â* Yup, low
life.

Yeah, you are as dumb as "Justan." I didn't comment on "society," I
commented on my lack of concern about the shenanigans of the
right-wing trash here.

You can try that spin as much as you want.Â* You are a deadbeat.

On 10/23/20 7:40 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:55 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:25 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying **** about your
repetitive shenanigans. Too funny.

You cant undo what you've done. The accounts of which will keep
coming. You
don't mind, do you?

I can't make it any simpler for you. Can you figure out what this
simple phrase means? "Ha. You boyz really truly think I give a flying
**** about your repetitive shenanigans. Too funny."

Facts are not "shenanigans".* Apparently you don't give a flying ****
about paying your debts.* Not funny.

If Fat Harry cared about what folks think of him, he'd commit sewerside.

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 18:51:01 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Monday, 19 October 2020 at 21:27:04 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/19/20 5:57 PM, Alex wrote:
This is a JTS M12AR 12ga semi-auto shotgun. It's an AR-15 style with
two 5 round magazines. Nothing fancy but a nice home protection firearm
that might be useful on pigs.

Even deadbeat Harry can probably afford it - they are under $600.00.

What a wonderful firearm to use inside the house for home
protection...heavy, loud, complicated, not so easy to aim properly
indoors. Ayuup.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

Snerk!
That Ditzy Dan, alias Jorge, sure is a sucker for a salesman pitch.

Donny, the 'alias Jorge' bit just highlights the mistake you made and makes you
appear even more stupid than you are.

He http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=dip****
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 22 Oct 2020 20:25:55 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/22/20 7:57 PM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 7:23 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 10:32 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 9:29 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 9:24 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:28 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 8:22 AM, Justan O. wrote:
On 10/22/20 7:35 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/22/20 12:33 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:40:11 -0400, Alex

On Tue, 20 Oct 2020 19:23:40 -0400, Alex
wrote:

Justan O. wrote:
On 10/19/20 8:27 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/19/20 5:57 PM, Alex wrote:
This is a JTS M12AR 12ga semi-auto shotgun.* It's an
AR-15 style
with two 5 round magazines. Nothing fancy but a nice
home protection
firearm that might be useful on pigs.

Even deadbeat Harry can probably afford it - they are
under $600.00.
What a wonderful firearm to use inside the house for home
protection...heavy, loud, complicated, not so easy to aim
prope

indoors. Ayuup.

Aim properly? Just point it and pull the trigger, dumbass.
Exactly.* Shotguns don't require perfect aim and they don't
kill people
in the other room with the correct ammo.* It's also easier
to use than
my Blasers.
What ammo is not going to be deadly through 2 sheets of
drywall, At
indoor ranges where the pattern is about the size of a
coffee cup? I
wouldn't want to be on the other side of the wall if it was
a 2.5dr
equivalent load of #9s. That is a light skeet load.

That would, of course, depend on your distance from the wall
and the
ammo.* #9 might not even penetrate both sheets at 20 feet.

I wouldn't bet my life on that.

Perhaps Alex will volunteer for that experiment.

Thats almost like wishing someone dead. From someone who doesn't
hate
anyone, thats a puzzling statement.

I don't hate Alex. I don't even hate you. I simply don't care
whether either of you live or die. Alex made a claim about
firearm safety. Let's see him prove it.

I don't think Alex or anyone else is obligated to prove anything
to you. Do
your own research, deadbeat

Perhaps you should take a course in basic English. I never said or
implied he was "obligated" to do anything. Also, you might want to
start shopping around for a counselor to help you with your Trump
Cultist Syndrome.

Let's see you challenge any of the following statements.
Beginning in Florida.
You suffered foreclosure on your bungalo in the Jax Beach area.
You suffered tax liens in multiple Florida counties.
You suffered TWO bankruptcies
You suffered IRS tax lies recorded in Florida.
You and your partner and sole associate, alias Karen Grear,
dissolved your so called Harry Krause and Associates monkey business.
Moving on to Huntington Maryland
More of the same defrauding people, the governments, and businesses
of their
money.

Y-a-w-n. You're like a scratched old LP record, stuck in the same
groove.

No denial.* The facts are public record I would guess.

Fat Harry is really* iritated that his past keeps coming, back to bite him.

You think your son might give a ****, huh Harry?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!