Default As dumb as voting libertarian...

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Neither will they vote for Biden.

The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden

Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?

Thinking critically would preclude voting for a pig like Trump.

Or a tired old politician like Biden who has a history of supporting
just about anything if there was a campaign contribution in it for
him. He was "the senator from MBNA for decades" and instrumental in
that 29.99% interest rate credit cards can charge that working man he
"cares about" so much. It was no accident those companies set up their
billing operation in Delaware.

On 10/18/20 2:55 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

[...]

There are two possibilities for election...an insane slimeball named
Trump and a pretty decent guy named Biden. Your loonytarian couldn't get
elected dog catcher if she were the only candidate running.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

On 10/18/20 5:18 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/18/20 2:55 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

[...]

A run of the mill typical career swamp dweller? Certainly, we deserve better
than that.