Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11   Report Post  
Old October 18th 20, 02:49 AM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 168
Default As dumb as voting libertarian...

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.


Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.


Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.


Neither will they vote for Biden.


The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden


Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?



Thinking critically would preclude voting for a pig like Trump.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.

  #13   Report Post  
Old October 18th 20, 07:55 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 35,209
Default As dumb as voting libertarian...

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.


Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.


Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.


Neither will they vote for Biden.


The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden


Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?



Thinking critically would preclude voting for a pig like Trump.


Or a tired old politician like Biden who has a history of supporting
just about anything if there was a campaign contribution in it for
him. He was "the senator from MBNA for decades" and instrumental in
that 29.99% interest rate credit cards can charge that working man he
"cares about" so much. It was no accident those companies set up their
billing operation in Delaware.
  #14   Report Post  
Old October 18th 20, 10:18 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 168
Default As dumb as voting libertarian...

On 10/18/20 2:55 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.


Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.


Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.


Neither will they vote for Biden.


The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden


Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?



Thinking critically would preclude voting for a pig like Trump.


Or a tired old politician like Biden who has a history of supporting
just about anything if there was a campaign contribution in it for
him. He was "the senator from MBNA for decades" and instrumental in
that 29.99% interest rate credit cards can charge that working man he
"cares about" so much. It was no accident those companies set up their
billing operation in Delaware.


There are two possibilities for election...an insane slimeball named
Trump and a pretty decent guy named Biden. Your loonytarian couldn't get
elected dog catcher if she were the only candidate running.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump.
  #15   Report Post  
Old October 19th 20, 01:39 PM posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Posts: 53
Default As dumb as voting libertarian...

On 10/18/20 5:18 PM, Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/18/20 2:55 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 21:49:09 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 9:42 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he ?voted for Ronald Reagan? in
this year?s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.


Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.


Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.


Neither will they vote for Biden.


The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden


Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?



Thinking critically would preclude voting for a pig like Trump.


Or a tired old politician like Biden who has a history of supporting
just about anything if there was a campaign contribution in it for
him. He was "the senator from MBNA for decades" and instrumental in
that 29.99% interest rate credit cards can charge that working man he
"cares about" so much. It was no accident those companies set up their
billing operation in Delaware.


There are two possibilities for election...an insane slimeball named
Trump and a pretty decent guy named Biden. Your loonytarian couldn't get
elected dog catcher if she were the only candidate running.


A run of the mill typical career swamp dweller? Certainly, we deserve better
than that.


Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A nutcase Libertarian congressman... Keyser Soze General 9 March 29th 20 02:52 AM
A nutcase Libertarian congressman... Nomen Nescio General 0 March 27th 20 08:52 PM
The making of a Libertarian [email protected] General 71 November 26th 15 12:45 PM
One Libertarian Talking to Another Libertarian Jim General 0 May 12th 10 01:15 PM
(OT ) Dumb Dumb Dumb! (maybe he'll shoot himself in the foot) Jim General 19 June 8th 04 05:36 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2020 BoatBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Boats"

 

Copyright © 2017