BoatBanter.com

-   -   As dumb as voting libertarian... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/186282-dumb-voting-libertarian.html)

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 17th 20 03:12 PM

As dumb as voting libertarian...

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

--
210,000+ Americans will never recover from the incompetence of Donald
Trump. :(

[email protected] October 17th 20 06:41 PM

As dumb as voting libertarian...

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 17th 20 07:01 PM

On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Bill[_12_] October 17th 20 07:50 PM

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Neither will they vote for Biden.

Bill[_12_] October 17th 20 07:53 PM

Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Neither will they vote for Biden.

How many new wars will Biden get us in to? How many will he expand? Your
ilk, said Trump would get us in WW3. Seems as if he is the first President
in over 30 years who has not got us in to a new war.

Justan O. October 17th 20 07:58 PM

As dumb as voting libertarian...

On 10/17/20 2:53 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Sze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Sze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

[...]

He should get the peace prize.

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 17th 20 08:49 PM

On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Neither will they vote for Biden.

The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden

[email protected] October 17th 20 09:13 PM

As dumb as voting libertarian...

On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:01:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

We know that is your opinion but if you were really thinking that
much, you wouldn't be thrilled with Biden either. Why do we think we
will get any new ideas out of a guy who has been an apparatchik in the
government for 47 years?

Keyser Söze[_3_] October 17th 20 10:14 PM

On 10/17/20 4:13 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 14:01:09 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 10/17/20 1:41 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

[...]

My concern is over who will occupy the White House and run the
government. There are only two possibilities and one of them, Trump, is
a horror show. Your loonytarians can't be elected dog catcher.

Bill[_12_] October 18th 20 02:42 AM

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 2:50 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 10/17/20 1:41 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2020 10:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

From WASHPOST:

Maryland Governor Larry Hogan (R) said he “voted for Ronald Reagan” in
this year’s election, writing in the name of the late president and
conservative icon after concluding that he could support neither Donald
Trump nor Democratic nominee Joe Biden.

Sheesh...I'm glad my state has a leader brave enough to make the hard
choice to refuse to meaningfully vote and instead vote for a corpse, a
president who ignored the pandemic, AIDs, of his time.

I suppose he is as disgusted with the choice of candidates as most
thinking people are. Until we start saying "none of the above" it
won't get any better.

Most "thinking" people aren't dumb enough to vote for a Loonytarian, and
most thinking people will not vote for Trump, either.

Neither will they vote for Biden.

The majority of college-educated voters will go for Biden

Seems as if colleges fail on critical thinking these days. Brainwashing?