Default Sully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

--
Statehood for the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico!

On 10/6/20 7:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

I have the highest admiration and respect for this man, but he didn't think
this one out. Trump is rebuilding America. Biden is a throwback to darker
days when Oh-Bamma presided.
BTW I had the pleasure of seeing Sully present his story last year at a
rally in Minot ND.

On 10/6/20 9:04 AM, Justan wrote:
On 10/6/20 7:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

I have the highest admiration and respect for this man, but he didn't think
this one out. Trump is rebuilding America. Biden is a throwback to darker
days when Oh-Bamma presided.
BTW I had the pleasure of seeing Sully present his story last year at a
rally in Minot ND.

Of course Sully thought it out. He's a cautious, disciplined guy. You
just have terminal TrumpCult syndrome.

--
Statehood for the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico!

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 07:43:41 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

===

Sully is unquestionably a hero of our time, and his observations
regarding Trump are spot on.

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:04:42 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 10/6/20 7:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

I have the highest admiration and respect for this man, but he didn't think
this one out. Trump is rebuilding America. Biden is a throwback to darker
days when Oh-Bamma presided.
BTW I had the pleasure of seeing Sully present his story last year at a
rally in Minot ND.

===

I have to disagree with you about Trump rebuilding America. What he
is doing is systematically tearing down and running roughshod over the
checks and balances that were built into our government by the
founding fathers. Trump aspires to nothing less than total
dictatorship, control and ego gratification. He is a threat to
democracy and a threat to rational thought and analysis based on
science.

https://www.avg.com

On Tue, 06 Oct 2020 09:36:08 -0400, wrote:

[...]

Well, it's for sure a liberal president and Congress will straighten things
right out, eh Wayne? Are your guns packed up ready to turn in yet?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 08 Oct 2020 14:06:07 -0400, John wrote:

[...]

What guns are those?

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

All of them.