[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Sully

On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 13:04:42 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

On 10/6/20 7:43 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mzc...ature=emb_logo

I have the highest admiration and respect for this man, but he didn't think
this one out. Trump is rebuilding America. Biden is a throwback to darker
days when Oh-Bamma presided.
BTW I had the pleasure of seeing Sully present his story last year at a
rally in Minot ND.

===

I have to disagree with you about Trump rebuilding America. What he
is doing is systematically tearing down and running roughshod over the
checks and balances that were built into our government by the
founding fathers. Trump aspires to nothing less than total
dictatorship, control and ego gratification. He is a threat to
democracy and a threat to rational thought and analysis based on
science.

https://www.avg.com