Default Sweden

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5472100002/

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:14:13 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5472100002/

Greg should find this line particularly fascinating:

"In Sweden, the strategy has led to death, grief and suffering. On top of that,
there are no indications that the Swedish economy has fared better than in many
other countries. At the moment, we have set an example for the rest of the world
on how not to deal with a deadly infectious disease."
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 13:45:01 -0400, John wrote:

On Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:14:13 -0000 (UTC), Justan wrote:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/5472100002/

Greg should find this line particularly fascinating:

"In Sweden, the strategy has led to death, grief and suffering. On top of that,
there are no indications that the Swedish economy has fared better than in many
other countries. At the moment, we have set an example for the rest of the world
on how not to deal with a deadly infectious disease."

We will have a better idea when it is over what the best strategy was.
Our spikes, every time we lift our knee off the neck of the economy
shows that.
Look at what is happening in the schools. This hiding from the virus
is clearly only postponing the infections. Pay me now or pay me later.

BTW the out of control situation in New York has given an estimated
40% of them antibodies.

Sweden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 13 April 18th 20 07:07 PM
John Sweden Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 2 April 6th 20 07:36 PM
Yo Luddite, Sweden John[_6_] General 0 April 6th 20 03:26 PM
Stockholm archipelago, Sweden [email protected] Cruising 0 March 18th 09 06:47 PM
boat fr.Sweden ! infobil General 2 November 3rd 04 12:30 PM