Tim Tim is offline

Default Goodbye, Charlie Daniels....

You made it longer than I thought you would, but I’m still gonna miss you trying to saw your fiddle in two...

http://www.sciotopost.com/charlie-da...rstar-dead-83/

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 12:53:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

You made it longer than I thought you would, but I’m still gonna miss you trying to saw your fiddle in two...

http://www.sciotopost.com/charlie-da...rstar-dead-83/

===

That's too bad. One of my favorites he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjPAqmnvGA

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

You made it longer than I thought you would, but I’m still gonna miss you trying to saw your fiddle in two...

http://www.sciotopost.com/charlie-da...rstar-dead-83/

===

That's too bad. One of my favorites he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjPAqmnvGA

Funny! I posted that all over Facebook! Great song and video!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

You made it longer than I thought you would, but I’m still gonna miss you trying to saw your fiddle in two...

http://www.sciotopost.com/charlie-da...rstar-dead-83/

===

That's too bad. One of my favorites he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjPAqmnvGA

"I tipped my hat and all that hair came out from underneath"
RCE RCE is offline

wrote:

You made it longer than I thought you would, but I’m still gonna miss you trying to saw your fiddle in two...

http://www.sciotopost.com/charlie-da...rstar-dead-83/

===

That's too bad. One of my favorites he

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBjPAqmnvGA

Situate MA (where we had boats for years) has an annual event when
they close off the main st through the center and have vendors selling
things, a carnival and music provided by various local and national
groups.

A few years ago Charlie Daniels and his band performed and did a
number of tunes. It was great.

https://www.avg.com

Goodbye! Adorable Deplorable General 2 March 3rd 20 01:58 PM
Daniels: 'Nope' Harryk General 0 May 22nd 11 02:19 PM
Goodbye JR Gilbreath ASA 19 April 10th 05 01:06 AM
I said GOODBYE Bobsprit ASA 3 October 3rd 03 10:02 PM
Goodbye again Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 11th 03 11:11 PM