Default Happy 4th!

Don't blow a hand off!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 07:37:16 -0400, John wrote:

Don't blow a hand off!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

===

Good advice but we know from past experience that someone will do it.
That might turn out to be the only normal thing about this strange 4th
of July.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!
--

Freedom Isn't Free

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!

A friend gave me a container of tannerite a couple of years ago. I contemplated setting it off this evening. I have a .17 HMR rifle with a suppressor that should do the trick, but unfortunately I just don't have the best situation to pull it off. Think I'll wait for another time.

On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:53:06 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!

A friend gave me a container of tannerite a couple of years ago. I contemplated setting it off this evening. I have a .17 HMR rifle with a suppressor that should do the trick, but unfortunately I just don't have the best situation to pull it off. Think I'll wait for another time.

Sounds like a super idea!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!

A friend gave me a container of tannerite a couple of years ago. I contemplated setting it off this evening. I have a .17 HMR rifle with a suppressor that should do the trick, but unfortunately I just don't have the best situation to pull it off. Think I'll wait for another time.

I did a little over $500 for the neighbors tonight.
Nine cakes
Sixteen mortars
Two multi barrel fountains
Three multi barrel Roman Candles
and a bunch of firecrackers
It ran about 7 and a half minutes.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2020%204th%20fireworks%201.JPG

wrote:

On Saturday, July 4, 2020 at 10:05:29 AM UTC-4, Tim wrote:
I’ll try not to. Lol
John H
Don't blow a hand off!
A friend gave me a container of tannerite a couple of years ago. I
contemplated setting it off this evening. I have a .17 HMR rifle with
a suppressor that should do the trick, but unfortunately I just don't
have the best situation to pull it off. Think I'll wait for another time.

I did a little over $500 for the neighbors tonight.
Nine cakes
Sixteen mortars
Two multi barrel fountains
Three multi barrel Roman Candles
and a bunch of firecrackers
It ran about 7 and a half minutes.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2020%204th%20fireworks%201.JPG

Nice!Â* Our neighbors get crazy on the 4th so we have a front row seat to
a display that rivals the city!

Biggest private shoot off we ever saw was when the kids were younger and
the fog covered part of San Francisco Bay and we could not see the
fireworks at Berkeley from the parents in law house so we went to Golden
Gate Fields race track on the bay to watch. Finally left as was too
dangerous. Flying fireworks just missing the top of the van, etc. got
crazy.

Bill wrote:
wrote:

[...]

We used to go to Lake Oroville for the 4th. Great fireworks on the lake.
We stayed anchored up for awhile after the show. Lots of DUI boating.
Always was funny watching the sheriff boat racing back and forth in front
of the house boats declaring fireworks were illegal in the lake, but were
legal and sold in town. Sheriff was pretty much ignored. We went up to a
small lake Tuesday and came home yesterday. Avoid lake crazies on the 4th.
Ran the boat on the Yamaha T8 kicker and electric trolling motor, as main
motor starter was froze up. Pulled it today and bendix part looks pretty
rusty.

wrote:

[...]

I bought all of that for the community 4th of July picnic, that got
canceled.