Default The Asshole is going too far

If he stops the Stars and Stripes, he's most likely lost my vote

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-budget-...191802421.html
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 14:33:26 -0400, John wrote:

If he stops the Stars and Stripes, he's most likely lost my vote

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-budget-...191802421.html
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

===

The fact that he's even considering it tells you quite a bit about his
character and mindset. Realistically $15M isn't even a drop in the
bucket so he must have a burr under his saddle about something. Maybe
they quoted his losing poll numbers or the retired senior brass
disapproval of his policy making and leadership.

https://www.avg.com

On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 15:52:45 -0400, wrote:

On Wed, 01 Jul 2020 14:33:26 -0400, John wrote:

If he stops the Stars and Stripes, he's most likely lost my vote

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-budget-...191802421.html
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

===

The fact that he's even considering it tells you quite a bit about his
character and mindset. Realistically $15M isn't even a drop in the
bucket so he must have a burr under his saddle about something. Maybe
they quoted his losing poll numbers or the retired senior brass
disapproval of his policy making and leadership.

A possible reason. "In the run-up to the 2016 presidential election, the paper
published an article about a press conference held by retired military officers
who questioned Trump’s ties to Russia, headlined: “Former admirals and generals
warn Trump is 'dangerous' to military and country.”

https://www.stripes.com/news/former-...untry-1.430242

To me, that's simply 'news'.

I'm getting very sick of him. I keep waiting for him to run out of 'shooting his
own foot' ammo. Trump's mouth is Biden's best political ad.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 5:57:36 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
[...]

Shou;d have pulled it from PBS or NPR.That'd be enough reason for Harry not to vote for him. Then again, he's not going to vote for him anyhow, so pull the funds anyway... LOL

On Wed, 1 Jul 2020 19:36:01 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

[...]

I can't imagine being stationed overseas without the Stars and Stripes. It's
f'ing ridiculous.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

wrote:

[...]

PBS has some great musical and entertainment programming.

https://www.avg.com

On Thursday, July 2, 2020 at 7:05:38 AM UTC-4, John H wrote:
[...]

I would imagine most bases have wifi and internet service these days, and all the servicemen and women use their smartphones to get their news. Few folks read a newspaper these days. You might find that the readership of that paper has dwindled to the point that it doesn't make much sense to publish it anymore.

On Thu, 2 Jul 2020 06:35:46 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

[...]

You may be right. When I was last over there we didn't have all this fancy
stuff! The day room or mess hall was always populated with soldiers reading the
Stars and Stripes.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 11:39:35 -0400, John wrote:

[...]

I think that Stars and Stripes has the advantage of covering issues
and stories very relevant to the military but unlikely to be covered
by the main stream media.

https://www.avg.com

wrote:

[...]

Absolutely.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

The asshole tweets... Alex[_10_] General 0 January 3rd 17 02:10 AM
Scotty an Asshole? Capt. Rob ASA 1 February 6th 06 10:50 PM
ey, Asshole! jlrogers ASA 0 December 9th 05 01:32 PM
I really AM an asshole. Harry Krause General 3 April 4th 05 12:35 AM