Default More Evolution in Action...

....Christian style:

FL Pastor Plans Massive Open-Air Service
This Weekend With No Masks, No Distancing

More than two months after Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne was arrested for
holding church services despite an order to avoid large gatherings
during the pandemic, he’s returning to the pulpit with a massive outdoor
service this Sunday — no masks, no social distancing. Thousands of
people have already signed up to attend.

The River at Tampa Bay church will reopen this weekend with an event
called “The Stand 20,” an open air “mass healing & miracle” service.

“We’re not obviously doing social distancing, we’re not wearing masks or
anything like that because we believe in the blood and the healing power
of God,” Howard-Browne said. “But people are going to sign a waiver to
say they’re not going to hold the church responsible because you could
have picked up something at the gas station or Walmart or whatever.”

Nothing says “trust God” like a waiver that lets the church off the hook
in case you die because you attended COVID-palooza.

It doesn’t help that the church’s “manifesto” for the event online
consists of all kinds of conspiracy theories.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Doesn’t the constitution guarantee freedom of association?

On Sat, 30 May 2020 08:30:19 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

If they can distance a little this shouldn't be an issue. They are out
in the sun. If they are huddling up under an umbrella, they may have a
problem. It still assumes a certain number of infected people are
there but that is likely.