Senior Member

Location: Michigan
Default Polar Bear

One day, up in the frozen north a polar bear and his son were out for a stroll. Daddy bear sat on a lump of ice to admire the view and sent his son off to play. Two minutes later Junior came back to dad and says, "Can I ask you a question dad?"
"Sure, son what is it?"
"Am I a real polar bear, Dad?" asks Junior.
Dad smiles and says, "Of course you are, son. Now go and play."
So off Junior goes again throws some snowballs at the seals but soon he's back.

"Hey Dad, are you sure I am a real polar bear? Is there not a wee bit of brown bear or black bear in me?"
Dad smiles again and says, "Look son you've got big hairy black feet, a white coat, and a black shiny nose...of course you're a polar bear....now go back and play."
Once again Junior runs off...slides down the ice....chases a couple of seagulls...after ten minutes of fun he returns with a puzzled look on his face...

"Daaaad....are you absolutely sure I'm a polar bear?"
"Look son...I'm a polar bear, your mums a polar bear, your granny and grandpa were polar bears...why are you asking all these questions?"
Junior looks up and says...."Cause I'm freaking freezing!"

On Fri, 29 May 2020 21:03:27 -0700 (PDT), RGrew176 wrote:

[...]

I first heard that in a movie about a Russian submarine that went down. Good
movie based on a true story. (Kursk: The Last Mission) On Netflix I believe.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

John wrote:
[...]

I knew I heard that somewhere.Â* I watched "The Command" a few weeks ago
on Netflix.

I can't bear it... Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 7 March 29th 12 04:01 PM
A Polar Bear Nose Vic Smith General 0 August 25th 08 02:06 AM
please bear with me ... another test Eisboch General 53 December 16th 04 09:22 PM