Default Pick your favorites...

What are the best names for the groups of armed anti-stay-at-home
protesters?

Vanilla Isis

MAGA Maniacs

Lack Panthers

HaMass

Meal Team Six

Gravy Seals

Irrational Guard

Y'all Qaeda

MAGA Morons

Branch Covidians

Yokel Haram

The Coughederacy
--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Mon, 25 May 2020 18:06:05 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

What are the best names for the groups of armed anti-stay-at-home
protesters?

Vanilla Isis

MAGA Maniacs

Lack Panthers

HaMass

Meal Team Six

Gravy Seals

Irrational Guard

Y'all Qaeda

MAGA Morons

Branch Covidians

Yokel Haram

The Coughederacy

Once you get away from that virus infested Acela corridor we call them
rational people who know how to assess risks ... unless you mean kids
who have no idea what risk means.
That is worse in the communities of color like the rap party in
Daytona where gunfire may end up being deadlier than Covid.

One of my Favorites... John H[_2_] General 0 November 24th 17 11:47 PM
Three of my favorites... X ` Man[_3_] General 2 July 2nd 12 06:04 PM
One of my favorites... H :>) K General 4 January 19th 10 05:53 AM
TD Favorites Vic Smith General 6 November 27th 09 05:56 PM
One of my favorites... hk General 36 January 23rd 09 12:53 PM