Default One of my favorites...

....I like mountain lions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuF...eature=related

On Jan 18, 4:08*pm, "H :) K" wrote:
...I like mountain lions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuF...eature=related

Did you take that video when you were hiking in your back yard?

On Jan 18, 4:31*pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jan 18, 4:08*pm, "H :) K" wrote:

...I like mountain lions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuF...eature=related

Did you take that video when you were hiking in your back yard?

There is nothing badder than a momma cat protecting her babies.

On Jan 18, 4:08 pm, "H :) K" wrote:

...I like mountain lions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuF...eature=related

Did you take that video when you were hiking in your back yard?

There is nothing badder than a momma cat protecting her babies.

I've never met a big cat I didn't like, and I've met quite a few over
the years, "trained" and wild.

"H :) K" wrote in message
m...
On Jan 18, 4:08 pm, "H :) K" wrote:

...I like mountain lions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7MuF...eature=related
Did you take that video when you were hiking in your back yard?

There is nothing badder than a momma cat protecting her babies.

I've never met a big cat I didn't like, and I've met quite a few over the
years, "trained" and wild.

Problem in California is they have lost the fear of man. Since you have to
jump through hoops to kill one, and mostly you have to call the state
trapper to do the job if you have one raiding the barnyard, we have has
several people killed in the last few years by Mt. Lions..

TD Favorites Vic Smith General 6 November 27th 09 05:56 PM
One of my favorites... hk General 36 January 23rd 09 12:53 PM
Post your favorites? L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 4 April 26th 08 04:07 AM
Why "Soundings" is one pf my favorites........ John Cairns ASA 0 May 5th 04 08:22 PM