Default finally, a plan

May 14 (UPI) -- As required by federal law, the Trump administration has
submitted a plan for a potential transition of power next January if
President Donald Trump is defeated in November.

On 15 May 2020 13:08:04 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

May 14 (UPI) -- As required by federal law, the Trump administration has
submitted a plan for a potential transition of power next January if
President Donald Trump is defeated in November.

That is a fairly well beaten path but I wonder if we will actually get
to go down it. A lot will depend on what the country looks like in
October. If the economy is on it's way to recovery without a massive
loss of life, Trump wins.
If not, pity the person who does because I think it is going to be a
long hard winter. By this time next year, there might not be much of
an economy in the world to save if we haven't recovered by the end of
this summer.
China and Sweden might take over the world.

On 15 May 2020 13:08:04 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

May 14 (UPI) -- As required by federal law, the Trump administration has
submitted a plan for a potential transition of power next January if
President Donald Trump is defeated in November.

Are you going to send invitations for your court hearing?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

On Fri, 15 May 2020 18:53:31 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/15/20 4:06 PM, wrote:
On 15 May 2020 13:08:04 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

May 14 (UPI) -- As required by federal law, the Trump administration has
submitted a plan for a potential transition of power next January if
President Donald Trump is defeated in November.

That is a fairly well beaten path but I wonder if we will actually get
to go down it. A lot will depend on what the country looks like in
October. If the economy is on it's way to recovery without a massive
loss of life, Trump wins.
If not, pity the person who does because I think it is going to be a
long hard winter. By this time next year, there might not be much of
an economy in the world to save if we haven't recovered by the end of
this summer.
China and Sweden might take over the world.

Apparently it is part of Trump's master plan to coerce reporting
agencies into not counting all of those who die from COVID-19 or
complications in order to keep that number down and convince morons to
get out there. I don't recall the details, but didn't your governor give
that a try for a while until the big Miami newspaper blew the whistle on
him?

Strange how these stories seem to evolve and morph into bull**** you
people spout. The truth is he simply took the deaths off of the zip
code display detail on the dashboard and that lasted about 3 days.
They still reported deaths statewide and I think it was still there by
county. I know that about that time I was looking and that is what I
saw.
I suspect Dade county did want the zip code display but it didn't help
much since they were all bad.

I heard something interesting today. The hotels say when they open,
people from hot spot states and the 3 hot spot counties here will not
be welcome.

On 5/15/20 8:03 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 18:53:31 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/15/20 4:06 PM,
wrote:
[...]

The Miami Herald tells the story of your moron governor in that incident
differently.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

Tax Plan [email protected] General 0 November 20th 17 07:09 AM
Tax Plan [email protected] General 0 November 20th 17 06:47 AM
such a plan... Keyser Söze General 12 June 27th 17 04:05 PM
OT--The Man with the plan NOYB General 24 September 8th 05 12:43 AM