Default Is this idiot...

....channeling the idiots in rec.boats or are the idiots in rec.boats
channeling the idiot in the White House?

The idiot in the White House says:

“Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? We do
more testing,” Trump said following a tour of a medical supply distributor
in Allentown, Pennsylvania.*“When you test, you have a case. When you test,
you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we
would have very few cases.”

Why test for cancer? If you do, you’ll just find people with cancer.

Trump is a vulgar fool and what he is doing will kill tens of thousands of
Americans.

On 15 May 2020 12:53:04 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

...channeling the idiots in rec.boats or are the idiots in rec.boats
channeling the idiot in the White House?

The idiot in the White House says:

“Don’t forget, we have more cases than anybody in the world. But why? We do
more testing,” Trump said following a tour of a medical supply distributor
in Allentown, Pennsylvania.*“When you test, you have a case. When you test,
you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we
would have very few cases.”

Why test for cancer? If you do, you’ll just find people with cancer.

Trump is a vulgar fool and what he is doing will kill tens of thousands of
Americans.

Funny when Cuomo says it he is a paragon of truth. His testing found
enough positives to project that over 2 million had it in New York
alone, most previously undetected. We are seeing the same thing here.
Tests are available for anyone who shows up (drive through) and most
positives are in asymptomatic people. It is bumping our numbers up
too.
How are the tests going in Maryland.

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

We have two CVS stores in the town I am in. One of them just announced
testing through the drive-through. The samples are taken elsewhere for
testing and results are typically available in 2-3 days.

You must make an appointment ahead of time and it's not clear if you
need a doctor's ok for the test or if they are open to everyone.

I've read some comments that the type
of swab used (mouth only) is not anywhere as accurate as the
up your nose, brain sampling test. The mouth only results in
many false negatives apparently.

I have no plans to be tested unless I develop covid-19 symptoms.
I still don't understand the purpose if you can test negative
today, stop at a store or something on the way home, and test
positive tomorrow.

https://www.avg.com

On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:52:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM, wrote:
[...]

This is capitalism at it's best ...
.... or worst, depending on how you feel about testing.
I am sure the Harrys of the world are going to switch sides once they
figure out people are making money doing it. I am sure he wants it to
be free.
I bet he thinks that flu shot he gets every year is "free" too.

Our government run testing is free but the drug store tests cost money
if your insurance will cover it. I do tend to agree a test for the
active bug is just history. You can get infected before you get the
result back.
Antibody testing is way more informative with a diswease that might
spontaneously cure itself without much more than mild cold symptoms or
no symptoms at all.

On 5/15/20 7:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:52:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

Your comments on subjects about which you know nothing are quite funny.

Oh, my annual flu shot is supplied at no out of pocket cost to me, but,
obviously, my insurance company is paying for it.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

On Fri, 15 May 2020 21:35:10 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/15/20 7:10 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:52:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

What is different from what I said?

wrote:

I still don't understand the purpose if you can test negative
today, stop at a store or something on the way home, and test
positive tomorrow.

===

I don't think it's clear how long it takes after exposure before you
become communicable. Obviously it's helpful for everyone if people
who have become infected start to self quarentine, and the sooner the
better.

https://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Not a thing, Greg. You’ve been, and are being trolled...

May

On 5/16/20 3:30 PM, wrote:
On 16 May 2020 16:53:53 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On 16 May 2020 10:26:16 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 21:35:10 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/15/20 7:10 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:52:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

I pay for the coverage...it ain’t free.

Refreshing burst or reality from you, thanks.
Now if you would just acknowledge the real cost of this shutdown vs
the benefits, we would be getting somewhere.

The real cost? Trump is defeated, is indicted and convicted next year,
Biden doesn’t pardon. MAGA.

That won't put anyone back to work or do anything about the spiraling
private and public debt but you keep concentrating on what you think
is important.
I suppose it should be noted that for the first 2 months of this
virus, when you say the government should have been doing something,
congress wasn't doing anything but trying to impeach trump, so I guess
your singular focus is typical for your party.
You will ignore this economic disaster until the system runs out of
money to pay idled workers and prop up failing industries, then it
will be a crisis.
By then we can only hope the dollar is not so damaged by inflation
that it can survive.

You don't know any more about this than I do, and I don't know a lot
about the impact of Trump's lack of a plan on the economy.

--
MAGA - Manipulating America's Gullible Assholes

wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 21:35:10 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 5/15/20 7:10 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 15 May 2020 17:52:59 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 5/15/2020 4:18 PM,
wrote:
[...]

If you were a student of history, especially financial history, you
would know that reckless deficit spending inevitably leads to hyper
inflation. Government floods the market with paper money, and the
paper money becomes worthless. Greg is right. You're just too
stupidly belligerent to realize it.

https://www.avg.com

According to the idiot's... Keyser Söze General 2 August 25th 15 04:36 PM
You won't have to be an idiot... X ` Man[_3_] General 23 December 4th 11 02:35 PM
Another idiot... HK General 0 June 25th 09 10:05 PM
idiot. Tim General 23 January 17th 08 08:17 PM
Oh my, I'm such an idiot! Lady Pilot ASA 7 December 7th 04 01:08 PM